3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travellers
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Get a bird's eye view overlooking one of the world's most attraction-packed cities during this hot air balloon ride over Luxor. See ancient landmarks like the Statue of Thebes from above as you drift over the city, illuminated by the early morning sun. Tours include comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle transfers to the West Bank launch site.
- A hot air balloon excursion over Luxor
- Enjoy stunning aerial views over the iconic Nile-side city
- See the Nile River snake through the East and West Banks
- Relax with front-door pickup and drop-off from your hotel or cruise ship
Saved to wishlist!
Hot air balloon flight.
Pick up from hotel/port and drop off.
All taxes, fees , handling charges.
Flight certificate and souvenir.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from any where In Luxor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY sheba tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hot Air Balloon Ride Luxor?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
What is the policy on sanitization during Hot Air Balloon Ride Luxor?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Hot Air Balloon Ride Luxor?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hot Air Balloon Ride Luxor?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 89098P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHot Air Balloon RidesExtremeHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxor4WD Tours - EdfuSporting Events - EdfuHot Air Balloon Rides - EdfuExtreme - EdfuHalf-day Tours - Edfu4WD Tours - SohagSporting Events - SohagHot Air Balloon Rides - SohagExtreme - SohagHalf-day Tours - Sohag4WD Tours - SafagaSporting Events - SafagaHot Air Balloon Rides - SafagaExtreme - SafagaHalf-day Tours - SafagaCategory
Tomb of Ramses IIIRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Avenue of SphinxesLuxor TempleMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Mummification MuseumTomb of TutankhamunValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Colossi of MemnonTemple of Horus (at Edfu)AbydosTomb of Ramses VIDendera (Dandarah)Valley of the Queens