6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified Egyptologist tour guide.
Transfer by a private Air-conditioned vehicle.
bottle of water
Entrance fees to the sightseeing
Tipping to the guide and driver.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Hotels or Nile Cruises in Luxor.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- All Hotels/ Nile Cruises/ Rental Apartments or Villas in Luxor.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Gift Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxor Day Tour to Habu Temple, Valley of the Nobles and Deir El Madina?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxor Day Tour to Habu Temple, Valley of the Nobles and Deir El Madina?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Luxor Day Tour to Habu Temple, Valley of the Nobles and Deir El Madina?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxor Day Tour to Habu Temple, Valley of the Nobles and Deir El Madina?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 117480P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHelicopter ToursHot Air Balloon RidesClassic Car Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHurghadaGizaLuxorAswanCairoBus Tours - EdfuHelicopter Tours - EdfuHot Air Balloon Rides - EdfuClassic Car Tours - EdfuHistorical Tours - EdfuHalf-day Tours - EdfuBus Tours - SohagHelicopter Tours - SohagHot Air Balloon Rides - SohagClassic Car Tours - SohagHistorical Tours - SohagHalf-day Tours - SohagBus Tours - SafagaHelicopter Tours - SafagaHot Air Balloon Rides - SafagaClassic Car Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaHalf-day Tours - SafagaCategory
Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Temple of Horus (at Edfu)Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Valley of the QueensRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Colossi of MemnonTomb of Ramses VIDendera (Dandarah)AbydosAvenue of SphinxesTomb of Ramses IIIMummification MuseumTomb of TutankhamunLuxor Temple