6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travellers
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
With just one day to explore the ancient sights in Luxor, it's all too easy to skip must-see attractions, for the sake of saving time. Fortunately, you can see all the sights—without sacrificing anything—on this comprehensive, full-day private tour. Let your personal guide lead the way to East and West Bank sights like Valley of the Kings, Temple of Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon, and the Karnak and Luxor Temples. End your day with easy hotel drop-off, included in the price.
- Visit Luxor's most stunning sights on this full-day private sightseeing tour
- Enjoy the complete attention of your personal Egyptologist tour guide
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned vehicle, with complimentary water
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at Luxor hotels, airport, or cruise—included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off
First class air conditioner luxury car
Qualified Egyptology and Certified Tour Guide and professional photographer as well
Bottle of Water each
All service charges and taxes.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Airport pick up extra 20$ USD
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY I Like Egypt Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxor Private Day Tour East and West Banks?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxor Private Day Tour East and West Banks?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Luxor Private Day Tour East and West Banks?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxor Private Day Tour East and West Banks?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 105257P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorBus Tours - EdfuHistorical Tours - EdfuBus Tours - SohagHistorical Tours - SohagBus Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaCategory
Temple of Horus (at Edfu)Tomb of Ramses IIIRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Valley of the QueensLuxor TempleDendera (Dandarah)Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)AbydosColossi of MemnonAvenue of SphinxesMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Tomb of Ramses VIMummification MuseumTomb of Tutankhamun