6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travellers
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
The ancient marvels of Luxor occupy both sides of the Nile River and this private full-day tour explores both the East and West Bank in one day. Enjoy the undivided attention of a private Egyptologist guide as you visit the UNESCO-listed temples of Karnak and Luxor, and see attractions including the Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshepsut's Temple, and the Colossi of Memnon.
- Explore Luxor’s East and West banks with a qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, lunch, and entrance fees included
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Luxor or those short on time
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointSalah Salem, Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- • Please contact supplier to arrange pick up point
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Emo Tours Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxor Private Full-Day Tour: Discover the East and West Banks of the Nile?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxor Private Full-Day Tour: Discover the East and West Banks of the Nile?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Luxor Private Full-Day Tour: Discover the East and West Banks of the Nile?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxor Private Full-Day Tour: Discover the East and West Banks of the Nile?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 15974P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorBus Tours - EdfuArchaeology Tours - EdfuHistorical Tours - EdfuHalf-day Tours - EdfuBus Tours - SohagArchaeology Tours - SohagHistorical Tours - SohagHalf-day Tours - SohagBus Tours - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaHalf-day Tours - SafagaCategory
Luxor TempleValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Temple of Horus (at Edfu)AbydosRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Dendera (Dandarah)Tomb of Ramses VITomb of TutankhamunMummification MuseumValley of the QueensColossi of MemnonMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Tomb of Ramses IIIAvenue of SphinxesTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)