2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
See the best that Luxor has to offer on this private 2-day tour. Visit the Valley of the Kings and a number of important ancient temples, including the Karnak Temple, with an Egyptologist to explain their significance and histories. Discover antiquities and treasures from ancient Egypt at the Luxor Museum, including artifacts from King Tut’s tomb, and a possibility to enjoy a hot air balloon ride over the city—not included.
- Get a comprehensive overview of Luxor on this private 2-day tour
- Visit the Valley of the Kings, the Karnak Temple, and much more
- See treasures and antiquities from ancient Egypt at the Luxor Museum
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own private guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
All entrance fees for the mentioned sites,
Before the tour you have the possibility of optional hot air ballooning (additional cost of $80 pp).
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Luxor Travels
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private The Best of Luxor in 2 Days from Luxor?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private The Best of Luxor in 2 Days from Luxor?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Private The Best of Luxor in 2 Days from Luxor?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private The Best of Luxor in 2 Days from Luxor?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Since this is a two day tour and you will have the same guide for both days, make sure that you ask for a reputable tour guide." See review
Product code: 8652P51
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorBus Tours - EdfuOvernight Tours - EdfuArchaeology Tours - EdfuMulti-day Tours - EdfuHistorical Tours - EdfuBus Tours - SohagOvernight Tours - SohagArchaeology Tours - SohagMulti-day Tours - SohagHistorical Tours - SohagBus Tours - SafagaOvernight Tours - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaMulti-day Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaCategory
Mummification MuseumTomb of Ramses VIAvenue of SphinxesMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Valley of the QueensTomb of TutankhamunValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)AbydosTemple of Horus (at Edfu)Luxor TempleColossi of MemnonTomb of Ramses IIIDendera (Dandarah)