Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Amboseli, Tsavo East and West, and Ngutuni Conservancy tour from Nairobi
- Multiple game drives up your chances of seeing your favorite animals in the wild
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people or fewer for a more personal experience
- All park entrance fees and lodging included in tour price
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A Minimum of 2 Per Booking
- Children must be accompanied by parents / guardians
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
- OPERATED BY Africa220 East Africa (Pty) Ltd
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 4-Day Tsavo West, Tsavo East and Amboseli Safari from Nairobi.