Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy flexibility and freedom to explore the island on your own time
- Stop by sites like the Queen's Staircase, Fort Charlotte, and Arawak Cay
- Stop wherever you like for as long as you want
- Enjoy the ability to get off the beaten path in this rugged vehicle
Departure & Return
Pick up and drop off from all major hotels and cruise port. If a hotel is not listed please call to make pick up arrangements. We do not pick up from other locations other than hotels. Call or email in advance to arrange transportation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The UTV adventure and rental ends when you drop it off at the departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests must be 25 years of age or older to drive and must bring a valid driver's license
- Car seats/booster seats are allowed
- Guests with neck, back or hip ailments, those who have had recent surgery and pregnant women will not be allowed to operate a Jeep or be a passenger in a Buggy
- Guests under the influence, or appearing under the influence of alcohol or other substances, will not be allowed to operate a Buggy
- Guests will be required to sign a rental contract at check in and leave a damage waiver of $500.00 per vehicle.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Car seats are required for infants 5 years and younger
- Car seats are available at an extra cost
- Most travellers can participate
- OPERATED BY Bowcar Scooter Rentals Guided Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands