Follow your guide on a trip through history and learn about the Duel that Changed a Nation (the one between Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr). Journey into the streets of Lower Manhattan, past architectural icons and towering landscapes as your guide tells stories that bring the past to life.
You'll experience the city before, during and after the American Revolution and learn how the Big Apple was torn apart, burnt down and rebuilt before becoming one of the financial centers of the world. Your guide will share tales of political debates gone wrong and point out some of the oldest remaining buildings in the city, like Federal Hall and Trinity Church Graveyard. You'll also see the same sites as Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr as you follow their path to the duel that took place in 1804.
See original historical documents, plus letters between Hamilton and Burr on this fascinating tour that brings history to life for the entire family.
• The Commons: The spot where a young Hamilton publicly declared his support for the Sons of Liberty
• Kings College: Home to Loyalists and Rebels alike before the Revolutionary War
• St. Paul's Chapel: Built in 1766, site of Washington's Presidential Inaugural Service
• "The Room Where it Happened": Site of Thomas Jefferson's home
• Wall Street: Law offices of both Hamilton & Burr, Bank of NY, 1st Bank Bailout, Federall Hall and more!
• Fraunces Tavern: Sons of Liberty and Gen. Washington's farewell address
• Trinity Graveyard: Hercules Mulligan, Angelica Schuyler Church, Eliza and Alexander Hamilton
When it is finished you can make up your own mind about what happened that day and why.