Pinball and classic video games live once again at Modern Pinball NYC Arcade, Party Place and Interactive Museum. Experience a real New York City arcade and pinball museum, and have fun gaming like never before. Gamers rack up points on a huge selection of machines from the 1970s to today without fussing with coins, bills or swipe cards. Instead, wristband passes entitle guests to unlimited play on all games at the venue and the Interactive Pinball Exhibit. This New York City arcade and museum experience is a social, high-energy environment that focuses on clean, safe fun that everyone can enjoy.
People of all ages are invited to experience the wonderful pastime that has captivated audiences for decades. Located in beautiful Kips Bay Manhattan, this arcade and museum is a top entertainment destination in the heart of New York City.
• Entry + Unlimited Free Plays on all games - No coins, bills or cards required
• No Time Limit and Free Same Day Re-Entry - Freedom to go out and come back in
• Fun place for kids, teens and adults with many things to do! For all ages
• Play over 30 modern and classic pinball games like Addams Family, Star Wars and Game of Thrones
• Enjoy two multi-arcade games with over 250 video games to choose from like Pac-Man and Frogger
• See inside a real pinball machine with the Interactive Pinball Exhibit
• Friendly and helpful staff to make sure you have a wonderful time
• Learn the history and science of pinball and arcades
• Free WiFi - Step Stools - Comfortable Seating - Clean and Family Friendly
• Many restaurants and pubs nearby - Make it a day or night out
• TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2018 & 2017
• New York Magazine's BEST of NEW YORK for FUN