Are you interested in?
161 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
286 Tours & Activities
185 Tours & Activities
4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe Saint Patrick Centre, 53A Market St, Downpatrick BT30 6LZ, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY The Saint Patrick Centre
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 1/2 Day Pilgrim's Walk on St Patrick's Way and Lunch (4 hrs)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during 1/2 Day Pilgrim's Walk on St Patrick's Way and Lunch (4 hrs)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1/2 Day Pilgrim's Walk on St Patrick's Way and Lunch (4 hrs)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 45130P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNorthern IrelandArchaeology Tours - BelfastWalking Tours - BelfastHistorical Tours - BelfastHalf-day Tours - BelfastArchaeology Tours - LondonderryWalking Tours - LondonderryHistorical Tours - LondonderryHalf-day Tours - LondonderryArchaeology Tours - DonegalWalking Tours - DonegalHistorical Tours - DonegalHalf-day Tours - DonegalCategory
BallycastleBelfast Peace WallBelfast Botanic Gardens & Palm HouseHMS CarolineBelfast City HallOld Bushmills DistilleryCarrickfergus CastleQueen's University BelfastCushendunBallintoy HarbourCarrick-a-Rede Rope BridgeDark HedgesGlenshane PassAntrim Coast RoadAlbert Memorial ClockSS NomadicShankillUlster MuseumVictoria Square Shopping CentreTitanic Quarter