Are you interested in?
161 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
286 Tours & Activities
185 Tours & Activities
5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe Saint Patrick Centre, 53A Market St, Downpatrick BT30 6LZ, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY The Saint Patrick Centre
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during The Pilgrim’s Walk and Lunch in Irish for Beginners?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during The Pilgrim’s Walk and Lunch in Irish for Beginners?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Pilgrim’s Walk and Lunch in Irish for Beginners?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 45130P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNorthern IrelandArchaeology Tours - BelfastWalking Tours - BelfastHistorical Tours - BelfastHalf-day Tours - BelfastArchaeology Tours - LondonderryWalking Tours - LondonderryHistorical Tours - LondonderryHalf-day Tours - LondonderryArchaeology Tours - DonegalWalking Tours - DonegalHistorical Tours - DonegalHalf-day Tours - DonegalCategory
ShankillDark HedgesGlenshane PassOld Bushmills DistilleryEileen Hickey Irish Republican History MuseumBelfast Botanic Gardens & Palm HouseHMS CarolineUlster MuseumHarland & Wolff Drawing OfficesTitanic's Dock and Pump-HouseAlbert Memorial ClockBallycastleAntrim Coast RoadBelfast Cathedral QuarterParliament Buildings (Stormont)Dunluce CastleVictoria Square Shopping CentreBelfast Customs HouseCarrick-a-Rede Rope BridgeBallintoy Harbour