Your day trip to Disneyland Paris starts by boarding your coach in central Paris for the 25-mile (40-km) drive east of the city to the theme park resort in Marne-la-Vallée. When booking, select admission to Disneyland Park only or combine with admission to Walt Disney Studios Park, as well.
Once inside, you’re free to enjoy the parks’ attractions, 'lands,' rides and more at your leisure. Restaurants are available for lunch and snacks (own expense). After a full day, you can relax on the evening coach ride back to central Paris.
Admission to Disneyland Park
includes access to its five lands:
- MAIN STREET, USA®: Experience the bygone days of turn-of-the-century America
- ADVENTURELAND: Where all is possible and exoticism is guaranteed
- FANTASYLAND: Experience fairy tales and childhood dreams come to life
- FRONTIERLAND: Visit the Far West, home to legends and folklore
- DISCOVERYLAND: Don’t miss this futuristic land and its latest attraction, ‘Honey, I Shrunk the Audience!’
If you visit Walt Disney Studios Park
, you can wander its four ‘studio lots,’ which are home to Hollywood-themed attractions, shows, shops, restaurants and rides.