Pair a romantic, gourmet meal with fantastic sightseeing and you have this unique panoramic bus tour in Paris. Aboard a glass-enclosed, double-decker bus, take a seat at your table and soak up stunning 360-degree views of the City of Light as you indulge in fine French cuisine. Enjoy a 4-course lunch tour over two hours, or stretch out the experience over a 6-course dinner that lasts 2.5 hours. Sip wine, dine and watch beautiful landmarks including the Notre Dame Cathedral, Louvre and the Eiffel Tower pass by.
- Panoramic dining luxury bus tour of Paris
- Cruise through Paris aboard a double-decker, glass-enclosed bus offering amazing 360-degree views
- Admire top Paris attractions including the Eiffel Tower, the Champs-Elysées, the Louvre and Notre Dame from your table
- Learn about the sights you see with your discreet audio guide
- Enjoy a 2.5-hour dinner tour
Dine in true Parisian style while admiring top Paris attractions aboard a luxury double-decker bus. Make your way to the departure point near the Arc de Triomphe and begin your afternoon or evening tour of central Paris. Your tour loops back to the start point after 2 hours (lunch tour) or 2.5 hours (dinner tour).
From your table on the bus, enjoy the ambiance of a Parisian bistro and at the same time, admire the panoramic views of Paris afforded by the 360-degree glass enclosure. Settle in for an elegant 4- or 6-course meal (see sample menus below). Just as you’d expect from a traditional Parisian bistro, the ingredients are always fresh and menus are carefully selected to make the most of the seasonal produce available.
As you dine, watch the top attractions of Paris drifting by, including the Champs-Elysées, the Palais Garnier, the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral and the iconic Eiffel Tower. Ask your waiter for an audio-guide if you’d like to hear a little history of the famous sights you pass.
Menus (All menus are subject to change according to seasonality)
Until June 15th 2018 (included):
• Mackerel ceviche, shrimps, young beetroots and spinash shoots
• Broad beans tartare with Espelette pepper and olive oil, smoked duck breast chips
• Hake, creamy fennel with tarragon, asparagus and lemon jelly,
• Beef chuck candied, Anna potatoes, multicolored carrots and radish
• "Brocciu" cheese, new oinon, balsamic vinegar, salad and honey
• "Saint-Honoré" strawberry and rhubarb cook and raw