Are you interested in?
- Small-group full-day Kuranda tour from Port Douglass
- See the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Kuranda rainforest
- Enjoy ample time taking in the sights of Kuranda
- Visit the beach, shops, and esplanade of Palm Cove
- Small-group limited to 12 people allows more customization
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 minute before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Upon arrival, your local guide provides a guided tour of the rainforest village that highlights its artisans and craft markets. Explore on your own as well and have the option to visit the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary, Bird World, and Koala Gardens (discount vouchers available), or one of the village cafes.
After Kuranda, drive to Palm Cove where you can take in the beach, shops, and galleries, and purchase refreshments (own expense) to sip while looking over the ocean.
Your tour ends with hotel drop-off in Port Douglas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travellers
- OPERATED BY Brett's Kuranda Half Day Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands