2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Delve into Riga’s enchanting Old Town on foot on a 2-hour private tour, with your own professional guide. Stroll from sight to sight, and hear intriguing tales and history as you see pretty landmarks such as the Three Brothers, St. George’s Church and the Powder Tower. Learn about the city’s medieval past and amble around Town Hall Square to admire the gabled buildings and House of the Blackheads, one of Riga’s architectural treasures. If there’s something you want to see more of, let your guide know: the itinerary is flexible.
- 2-hour private walking tour of Riga Old Town
- Learn about Riga’s history, sights and legends from a knowledgeable local guide
- See top Riga attractions such as the House of the Blackheads, Powder Tower and Cat House
- Stroll down the cobbled streets to view the Three Brothers, a trio of Riga’s oldest dwelling houses
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary with personalized attention and inside tips from a private guide
- Ideal introduction to Riga for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointBrīvības bulvāris, Centra rajons, Rīga, Latvia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- OPERATED BY Around Latvia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 9239P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingRigaCity Tours - KaunasWalking Tours - KaunasSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - KaunasCity Tours - VilniusWalking Tours - VilniusSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - VilniusCity Tours - TallinnWalking Tours - TallinnSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - TallinnCategory