Are you interested in?
226 Tours & Activities
Rio de Janeiro Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana de Sao Sebastiao) Tours
159 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
939 Tours & Activities
8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
With a full day to spend in Rio de Janeiro, you can visit major locations during a comprehensive sightseeing tour. Let a guide take you to the Christ the Redeemer statue, Sugar Loaf Mountain, Escadaria Selaron (Selaron Steps), the Sambódromo where Rio’s Carnival takes place, Maracanã stadium, the Metropolitan Cathedral and more. With minivan capacity capped at 20, you’ll find it easy to follow your guide. Buffet lunch included.
- Explore Rio de Janeiro’s most popular landmarks in a 20-capacity minivan
- See Maracanã stadium, the Sambódromo, Corcovado, Sugar Loaf, and more
- Live commentary on board the vehicle enhances the sightseeing
- Buffet lunch plus hotel pickup make touring convenient and comprehensive
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off - All hotels in Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Botafogo, Flamengo, Centro, Lagoa (except hotels in Barra)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Drinks (available to purchase)
Desserts (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
7am - 8am Pick up from your hotel (we will get in touch to provide exact times)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Passeio Rio
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day City Tour in Rio de Janeiro?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day City Tour in Rio de Janeiro?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day City Tour in Rio de Janeiro?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day City Tour in Rio de Janeiro?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Make sure bring light warm clothes to walk up to Christ Redeemer - it can get windy and cool - enjoy the day" See review
Product code: 69470P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingRio de JaneiroBus Tours - Southeast BrazilCity Tours - Southeast BrazilBus Tours - SantosCity Tours - SantosBus Tours - Belo HorizonteCity Tours - Belo HorizonteCategory
Pepino Beach (Praia do Pepino)Teles Arch (Arco do Teles)Sao Bento Monastery (Mosteiro de Sao Bento)Red Beach (Praia Vermelha)Casa Franca-BrasilGrumari Beach (Praia de Grumari)Rio Art Museum (Museu de Arte do Rio)Ruins Park (Parque das Ruínas)Post Office Cultural Center (Centro Cultural Correios)Rio de Janeiro Municipal Theater (Theatro Municipal)Rio-Niteroi Bridge (Ponte Rio-Niteroi)Rio de Janeiro Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana de Sao Sebastiao)BotafogoPetropolisSelarón Steps (Escadaria Selarón)Lapa NeighborhoodRodrigo de Freitas Lagoon (Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas)Santa Marta FavelaSantos Dumont House Museum (Museu Casa de Santos Dumont)Cervejaria Bohemia (Bohemia Brewery)