4 hours 8 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travellers
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Traveler Pick up and Drop off are included.
Drinks and meals are not included
Admission Tickets are not included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Santos Dumont Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Pier Mauá, Av. Rodrigues Alves, 10 - Saúde, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20081-250, Brazil
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Rio Alternative Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private customized Tour of Rio de Janeiro ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private customized Tour of Rio de Janeiro ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Private customized Tour of Rio de Janeiro ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private customized Tour of Rio de Janeiro ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all 38
See all 38
Product code: 87137P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingRio de JaneiroShore Excursions - Southeast BrazilBus Tours - Southeast BrazilCity Tours - Southeast BrazilPorts of Call Tours - Southeast BrazilHalf-day Tours - Southeast BrazilShore Excursions - SantosBus Tours - SantosCity Tours - SantosPorts of Call Tours - SantosHalf-day Tours - SantosShore Excursions - Belo HorizonteBus Tours - Belo HorizonteCity Tours - Belo HorizontePorts of Call Tours - Belo HorizonteHalf-day Tours - Belo HorizonteCategory
Guanabara BayRocinhaMoreira Salles Institute (Instituto Moreira Salles)Morro Dois IrmaosNiteroiRio de Janeiro Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana de Sao Sebastiao)Itaipu Beach (Praia de Itaipu)Crystal Palace (Palácio de Cristal)Teles Arch (Arco do Teles)Museum of Tomorrow (Museu do Amanha)Mirante Dona Marta Santos Dumont House Museum (Museu Casa de Santos Dumont)Rio de Janeiro Royal Palace (Paco Imperial)Vista ChinesaAquaRio AquariumSao Conrado Beach (Praia de Sao Conrado)Corcovado Train (Trem do Corcovado)Rio de Janeiro National Fine Arts Museum (Museu Nacional de Belas Artes)Santa Marta FavelaSao Bento Monastery (Mosteiro de Sao Bento)