Are you interested in?
- Skip-the-line tour of Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica
- Enjoy fast-track access past the lines at the popular Vatican Museums
- Learn about the incredible art collections from an expert guide
- Finish up a museum visit with time in the gorgeous Sistine Chapel
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet at Piazza del Risorgimento at the 'Bar - Caffetteria L’Ottagono' at the centre of the square,
The tour ends near Piazza San Pietro square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you choose pick-up option, contact us no later than 24 hours, in order to reconfirm your pick-up schedule be ready in the lobby
- Near public transportation
- The Basilica is an active place of worship and may be closed without prior notice for religious events. In this case the visit will be substituted by a visit to the Vatican Library
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line I Love Rome by Carrani Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience