Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Save precious vacation time with skip-the-line benefits
- Prepurchased tickets guarantee admission to this popular attraction
- Choose to navigate the museum on your own or take the guided tour
- Explore the museum highlights at your pace
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Meet in front of the Borghese Gallery main entrance. Address: Piazzale Scipione Borghese 5 - Rome Directions: A hostess will be waiting for you and will issue the skip-the-line entrance tickets only. Dates: See Availability
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please note that bags are not permitted inside the Borghese Gallery, and will need to be checked in at the cloakroom before to be collected afterwards
- Adult pricing applies to all
- Arrive strictly at 10:45 as there is no accommodation for other entrance times. Entrance is strictly limited so you must arrive early. Anyone who arrives after these times cannot be accommodated.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Loving Rome
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands