Are you interested in?
41 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
77 Tours & Activities
63 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Colorful piles of fresh fruits, pastries, and spices line the aisles at Carmel Market (Shuk Ha’Carmel), drawing everyone from Tel Aviv shoppers to hungry travelers. Between Hebrew signs and unfamiliar foods, though, it’s easy to miss the market’s most authentic flavors: Visit Carmel Market with a guide to taste your way through local stalls and Israeli delicacies, getting the back story on each thing you try.
- Included tastings feature market specialties
- Explore the market with a group of travelers
- See where Tel Aviv locals shop and eat
- Meet-up point close to public transit
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Allenby St 45, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
In front of Abulafia bakery
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
- OPERATED BY Tourist Israel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tel Aviv Food Tour of the Carmel Market?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitisation during Tel Aviv Food Tour of the Carmel Market?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Tel Aviv Food Tour of the Carmel Market?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tel Aviv Food Tour of the Carmel Market?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 26254P49
Compare Similar Experiences
Tel Aviv Food Tour of the Carmel Market
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsStreet Food Tours Walking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTel AvivFood Tours - JerusalemWalking Tours - JerusalemMarkets - JerusalemStreet Food Tours - JerusalemFood Tours - BethlehemWalking Tours - BethlehemMarkets - BethlehemStreet Food Tours - BethlehemFood Tours - AmmanWalking Tours - AmmanMarkets - AmmanStreet Food Tours - AmmanCategory