Reserve Now & Pay Later
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Escape the tourist track and get an authentic immersion into Calabrian gastronomy on this special small-group tour, which takes you to two family-run establishments. First, learn about the region’s medicinal herbs from a local expert over a glass of wine, herbal tea, and flavored bread. Then, listen to an insider’s run-down of winemaking traditions in a nearby vineyard, followed by a sunset wine tasting overlooking the sea.
- A small-group food and wine tasting in two family-run local establishments, from Tropea
- Sample home-made food and top-quality regional wines in an authentic setting, away from the crowds
- Enjoy some of the region’s finest views—including a seaside panorama over the Aeolian islands
- Tours include comfortable round-trip, front-door transfers from select hotels in Tropea
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Departure & Return
Departure PointCalabria con Gusto, SP18, snc, 89862 Brattirò VV, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Calabria con Gusto
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 87836P3