After hotel pickup in Seoul, you’re driven to Everland Resort, the seventh-largest theme park in the world — located in the nearby city of Yongin. Use your admission ticket to enjoy the Everland theme park. After a full day of family fun with thrills, splashes and wildlife, meet your driver for the drive back to your Seoul hotel.
Everland Theme Park
This massive theme park features five themed zones: Global Fair, Zoo-Topia, European Adventure, Magic Land and American Adventure:
• At the Global Fair you’ll find food, photos and souvenirs.
• Take the kids to Zoo-Topia for the petting zoo, pony rides, animal shows and a look at polar bears, sea lions, elephants, penguins and primates. Board the Amazon Express raft ride or hop on the caged safari bus to see ligers and bears roaming in a contained habitat.
• At European Adventure, enjoy European architecture, restaurants, a flower garden and the first wooden rollercoaster in Korea.
• The American Adventure will take you back in time with Wild West rides, a rodeo and live bands.
• In Magic Land, don’t miss the futuristic flying ride and robot ride!Caribbean Bay Water Park
Designed to recreate the Caribbean Sea at one of the largest indoor and outdoor water parks in the world, Caribbean Bay features a wave pool, the world’s longest lazy river, and extreme thrills on the Wild River’s tube slides. Play with the kids in the sandy pool or the indoor Aquatic Center, which features a diving pool and three waterslides. For some adult relaxation, rejuvenate with a soak in the hot springs or lounge in the sauna.