Top Asia Pub Tours
100 results | All Asia Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience and great way to see a lot of Xi'an in a short time. Michelle was an excellent guide with an upbeat attitude and lots of knowledge about the food and the city. My favorite dishes were the gourd chicken and the dumplings. I also happened to love our tuk tuk driver and it was nice as a solo traveler to meet up with other foreigners."
* A traveler said: "Nothing to add to be honest. Proper pub crawl mostly with westerners (normal). Cool guys. Nice night out."
* A traveler said: "I booked this for my daughters 21st as a surprise . It was a great success the company were excellent and arranged a cake and everything. I was cintacting them from England and they responded very quickly to any questions I had. A good night was had by all and it was great value for money"
* A traveler said: "We did this your 2/12 I believe and I cannot remember our tour guides name but he was soo sweet and really funny. The portions are huge so go hungry and the bbq was amazing!!! My friends and I had really good time. I loved the rooftop bar as well. I am so mad I cant remember his name I just know he loves to party and drink beer lol."
* A traveler said: "It was my first time visiting Seoul and I was a solo, female traveler. The pub crawl was a super fun experience to meet other travelers and locals in a fun way. The group was very welcoming and they took us to some really cool places in Seoul."
* A traveler said: "Great start to my trip with a walk around to get my bearings. We saw some markets I didn't know about and a temple, and I learned some of the history. This is a great activity for your first day in the city."
* A traveler said: "It was truly memorable and an amazing experience! I was able to see so much beauty. The trip was super quick and wish we stayed at the beaches longer, but it was spectacular!! I loved the local tour and the over night hotel stay! You must go to the "fun side" at Phi Phi Island its a night to remember, Music, dancing and fire galore!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Joyce, met us at our hotel lobby. She was extremely kind, knowledgeable, and happy to cater to our needs. We learned so much about Singapore, especially the history and cultural information which we both enjoyed. She provided us with MRT cards, so we could take the metro, and city buses. We observed a part of Singapore that we wouldn't have ordinarily seen, and had lovely conversations with her about life and society in Singapore. I highly recommend one of these tours."
* A traveler said: "The evening was perfect. We chose the 5 course meal and this was excellent. The staff were so attentive and they really made us feel special. We sat right at the edge and had a 360 view of Bangkok. This was the highlight of our trip to Bangkok. It’s pricey but worth every penny. Thank you I Asia Thailand for all the arrangements, the seat requests and also giving us great information!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic. We were picked up from the hotel early morning on time but was confirmed the timing the day before. On arrival at the dock was a little sceptical as we appeared to be the only English speaking. However it was so well organised and although on a boat with majority Russian the tour guide Jason spoke excellent English and explained everything in both languages. The sites were amazing and well worth visiting. The hotel accommodation wasnt the best hotel but was clean and comfortable for the night stopover. The fire show was amazing and well worth going. All expenses were paid for except if you wanted to climb upto the viewpoint but as this was optional not too expensive was worth going. The following day the sites were well worth going to see. On the whole well worth the money. The only downside was that on arrival back to the port we were put on transport back to the hotel, it took over 2 hrs to get there. Although staying 15 minutes outside Phuket Town we travelled across Phuket and then down south before coming back up to our resort in Cape Panwa. Don't let this little thing put you off. Thank you Jason for being a lovely guide."
* A traveler said: "The guide and the places were so good. We were learning some history of the island. The experience of the guide was so good and he spent more time with us. Best regards to Att."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Thanks so much. Our guide was knowledgeable and new the tricks for deftly navigating through Bangkok. Great job and thanks!"
* A traveler said: "This Foodie Adventure in Chengdu was the highlight of our trip to the city. My girlfriend and I were joined by another couple and 2 tour guides. We were taken by Tuk Tuk to lots of different places to sample the foods of Chengdu. Everyone was friendly and fun. By the time we got to the last few restaurants our stomachs were so full we couldn't eat any more. I wished we had paced ourselves a little better in the beginning but everything was so tasty!"
* A traveler said: "This was a really nice introduction to Harajuku. Yuki was a wonderful guide and really tried to adapt the tour to what I was interested in. It was great having her as a guide because she was able to translate Japanese for me so I could just enjoy the places on the itinerary. We visited a lot of unique places and I got to see exactly what I wanted in Harajuku, as well as some other places. i highly recommend taking this tour!"
* A traveler said: "This was a perfect first day start for my time in Siem Reap that both gave a good general overview of the city and especially gave an interesting glimpse to the food both local and visitors enjoy night time. Tour started with comfortable tuktuk drive to beautiful location at temple area and sunset and drinks and snacks there before continuing to the real highlight of the tour to local night market to test exotic fruits, savory snacks and of course some creepy crawlies that were surprisingly tasty but not as great as having roadside dinner of grilled meats, veggies, local pancakes etc... And night ended beautifully with great cocktails and some extra cool desserts. Ducky is generous and genuinely enthusiast host to show her adopted hometown and all visitors felt welcome. Highly recommended especially at the start of SR visit"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Dining Experiences
- Food Tours
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Beer & Brewery Tours
- Pub Tours
- Sake Brewery Tour
- Sake Tasting
- Wine Tastings
- Wine Tours
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Repulse Bay
- Jimbaran Beach (Pantai Jimbaran)
- Korean Folk Village
- Pawon Temple (Candi Pawon)
- Chengdu Culture Park (Wenhua Gongyuan)
- Memory Lane (Omoide Yokocho)
- Canton Tower
- Yangmingshan National Park
- Zoobic Safari
- Coral Island (Koh Larn)
- Bali Butterfly Park (Taman Kupu-Kupu Bali)
- Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- Andong Hahoe Folk Village
- Wuhou Memorial Temple (Temple of Marquis Wu)
- Shanghai Port International Cruise Terminal
- Cu Chi Tunnels
- Hakutsuru Sake Brewery Museum
- Toyohira River
- Neka Art Museum