Top Asia Beer & Brewery Tours
308 results | All Asia Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour, the team was fun and friendly who takes you among the upbeat energic atmosphere among the locals. The best way to experience the city, sights, sounds, food and the people is doing it this way."
* A traveler said: "T was our guide and he was fantastic. Super friendly and knowledgeable. He took took some amazing photographs of us as a family we will treasure forever, enabled us to learn lots about the area and took us to get some amazing delicious snacks along the way. We can’t wait to do it again. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was awesome and very personable. The four food stops were perfect and the brewery was quite amazing too. Thank you for the awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience and great way to see a lot of Xi'an in a short time. Michelle was an excellent guide with an upbeat attitude and lots of knowledge about the food and the city. My favorite dishes were the gourd chicken and the dumplings. I also happened to love our tuk tuk driver and it was nice as a solo traveler to meet up with other foreigners."
* A traveler said: "Thanks heaps for your personality your welcoming and your information very good and very good food, we enjoyed very much."
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour, you got to taste a bit of everything and I even had the chance to make a couple soup dumplings myself. I would highly recommend his tour if you had the chance."
* A traveler said: "I got to know the local side of Saigon and eat the best food... with help of my wonderful guide 'Ha'. I would recommend for everyone looking for offbeat but pleasant and knowledgeable tour in Saigon. Just dont be scared ofbthe scooter :)"
* A traveler said: "We did this your 2/12 I believe and I cannot remember our tour guides name but he was soo sweet and really funny. The portions are huge so go hungry and the bbq was amazing!!! My friends and I had really good time. I loved the rooftop bar as well. I am so mad I cant remember his name I just know he loves to party and drink beer lol."
* A traveler said: "We spent a great day with Takashi (guide) and Toshi (driver) in the 5 lakes region. They planned the whole day according to our preferences. We got spectacular views of Mt. Fuji from the different sites. Traffic was very bad coming back due to culture day weekend, but they kept their positive attitude throughout."
* A traveler said: "A fun tour to be recommended. The food was delicious and plentiful and our guide was charming and knowledgeable. Would recommend taking this tour if you wish to taste local food at its best"
* A traveler said: "Mike was fantastic. He shared lots of interesting details about Korean culture while we ate a variety of items at multiple locations. Our group was diverse and adventurous, so we had a great time."
* A traveler said: "very friendly informative and the food was outstanding. My son enjoyed it thoroughly. I would recommend this tour to everyone"
* A traveler said: "If you’re looking to meet people from around the world in a night of energy and awesome nightlife, look no further."
* A traveler said: "This tour was truly amazing! Our guides Rina and Mami were absolutely wonderful and so pleasant! We learned so much from them about the beautiful culture of Japan while shopping and eating our way through the marketplace. We were allowed ample time to shop. The Senso-ji Temple was quite impressive and majestic. Our guides taught us the ritual of tossing a special coin and praying at a Temple, and fanning the smoke from an incense burner towards you as the incense is believed to have healing powers. We had such a fun time cooking our own Okonomiyaki lunch which was delicious! As guides, Rina and Mami went above and beyond! We would highly recommend this tour as it exceeded our expectations! Thank you Viator, and special thanks to Rina and Mami!"
* A traveler said: "Incredible experience! Seigo is such an amazing guide! He is knowledgeable and friendly, I feel like I learned SO much while also having the best time ever! 10/10 would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Highly recommended. Tour guide Andy provided food experiences not possible without local knowledge and fluent Japanese. Fabulous food unique to the area. Lots of local history and cultural info as well. No need to stay in Osaka either. I travelled from Kyoto for the evening."
* A traveler said: "Great time...well organized. Big group and found some hidden pubs I'd have never known about"
* A traveler said: "Great time to spend with family in the afternoon of great Mekong river, enjoy the view, beers/soft drinks, while earning a little bit history of Cambodia from an expert guide."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Dining Experiences
- Food Tours
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Beer & Brewery Tours
- Pub Tours
- Sake Brewery Tour
- Sake Tasting
- Wine Tastings
- Wine Tours
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Tai O
- Raj Ghat
- Hill Palace Museum
- Kyoto Handicraft Center
- Emerald Pool (Sa Morakot)
- Jagannath Temple Puri
- Kuala Lumpur Tower (KL Tower)
- Cloud Forest at Gardens by the Bay
- Three Gorges (Sanxia)
- Kuching Cat Museum
- Bull Temple (Nandi Temple)
- Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck
- Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)
- Crawford Market (Matahma Jyotiba Phule Market)
- Snake Temple (Hock Hing Keong)
- Phra Nang Beach (Phranang Beach)
- Quan Cong Temple