Top Asia Art Tours
494 results | All Asia Tours
* A traveler said: "Perhaps a little information to the areas you drive through would be good. Excellent very accommodating team"
* A traveler said: "Andrew’s knowledge and passion about landscaping and Zen gardens is incredible! I learned so much about the history and design of gardens, and a lot of interesting tidbits about the culture. These are the kinds of things you’d only learn from an ex-pat who’s been in the country for close to a decade. Very special! It was my first trip to Kyoto and I can’t wait to come back and do more of Andrew’s tours."
* A traveler said: "Prakesh was our guide for our full day shopping tour and it EXCEEDED our expectations! First, Akash contacted us prior to our arrival confirming our tour and inquired about any particular establishments we wanted to visit/any specialty shops of interest. I asked them to plan a variety of shops that is unique to India. We went to a variety of shops but our FAVORITE was the textile merchant where we purchased custom made BEAUTIFUL suits, jackets and winter coat with quality stitching, sizing to perfection and GREAT PRICES! So if you are still searching for a shopping tour, STOP YOUR SEARCH NOW and book your tour with PRAKESH AND ASK FOR DRIVER, KISHORE! Kishore was an excellent and very safe driver! THANK YOU PRAKESH, KISHORE AND AKASH for making our tour one of our most memorable and FAVORITE TOURS during our visit to New Delhi! FIRST CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE! Scott and Faith from TAMPA, FLORIDA!!"
* A traveler said: "Oka the guide came to pick me up at the hotel. He even bought some mosquito repellent for me to spread on while watching the kecak dance performed outside. The dance was magnificent and very entertaining.|Oka was very professional. Thank you for a nice evening."
* A traveler said: "Coco was our tour guide, she was very kind and helped us through all our questions. Very good. This tour is good for otaku"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time seeing Chinatown and hearing about its rich history. Our tour guide, Ronnie, was super friendly and made the whole experience even more fun. The food tasting was a huge plus as well. Definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Tour leader/proprietor Narinder and our driver picked me up at my hotel on time. Along the roughly 50 minute drive, he pointed out many interesting features, and we stopped at several places (like the huge university) and he provided a lot of background on Amritsar and the surrounding area -- past and present. Being with a guide got us through the VIP line at the border. The border closing ceremony is a major attraction, to the point where they have actually built a stadium (like 2/3rds of a U.S. football stadium) for viewing. There is quite a crowd participation show before the actual closing occurs. You can get previews on YouTube, but best experience it yourself, with Narinder if possible. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Very good services, excellent and efficient guide speaking good English and providing sufficient infirmation. I recommdnd to all travelers."
* A traveler said: "Fun experience. Our instructor Nina walked us through the process of dying shibori scarves, then gave us a personal tour of the shibori museum above the classroom. Their instruction and supplies made it surprisingly easy to make a complex scarf design."
* A traveler said: "Excellent and friendly instructor! It was a good learning experience for me and boys aged 11 and 9. We got to learn about how to draw faces and body structures, chibi appearance of characters and adding cool effects via cut-outs."
* A traveler said: "Ms. Makoto was an excellent guide. She immediately catered the tour to my interests. Ms. Makoto was also somewhat adventurous. During the tour we visited several hidden gems, one of which house a distributor of fine seaweed and tea, Ms. Makoto was more than happy to clarify translation questions for me, which ultimately led to a brief yet enjoyable tea tasting (compliments of the distributor). You will surely develop a new appreciation of Ginza during this tour - well worth your time no matter what level of architectural background you might hold."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Phi Phi Islands (Koh Phi Phi)
- Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
- Changi Memorial and Chapel
- Jagannath Temple Delhi (Jagannath Mandir)
- Bogor Botanical Gardens (Kebun Raya Bogor)
- Bangkok National Museum
- Cholamandal Artists’ Village
- Everland Resort
- Temple of the Dawn (Wat Arun)
- Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath
- Phnom Penh Central Market (Phsar Thmey)
- Wuyou Temple
- Phuket Simon Cabaret Show
- Kyoto Imperial Palace (Kyoto Gosho)
- Solitary Beauty Peak (Duxiu Feng)
- Ang Thong National Marine Park
- Raffles Hotel
- Marine Drive
- San Thome Cathedral