Top Bagan Full-day Tours
59 results | All Bagan Tours
* A traveler said: "Aung Zay was our guide and picked us up from Ngaung U airport on time. Excellent guide with fluent English who is really knowledgeable about the locale. The Bagan area is vast and without a car and guide, we would have had to spend multiple days to cover what we managed in one day. We covered many sites, and visited a local village where the way of life is still very basic (it got electricity and running water just a few years ago). Highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a very good day in Bagan, the guide was excellent in english and the history of all the pagodas. He showed us al the highlight, and also several other things not included in the tour. The lunch was also very good."
* A traveler said: "Exceptional morning in the sky! The whole arrangement was very professional and we spent a lot of time in the sky over Bagan. The group was electric and very welcoming. Fantastic photos captured"
* A traveler said: "The tour was exceptional. The guide brought us to amazing, less common, places; with splendid landscapes. The tour included many local traditions that are normally charged in the other tours. Very kind guide who knows a lot about instagram pictures and will bring you to special places to make your pictures exceptional."
* A traveler said: "Awesome private tour! I had the pleasure to spend a full day in the company of two wonderful professionals: Khant Paint Ok (the knowledgeable English speaking guide) and Mr. Lin (the friendly skilled driver). If there is one simple word to describe this tour, then it is class. I highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting and well organized. Our tour guide, Ms. Khin Thin Swe has been very helpful and knowledgeable and it was a pleasure to spend the time together."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was Naing and he was absolutely amazing! He spoke very good English, very knowledgeable, and fun to be with. He made our trip to Mt. Popa an experience will not soon forget. At the end of the day, we felt we made a new friend! Thank you Naing! Until we meet again. Larry & Patti Bisson"