Top Cape Town Cruises & Sailing
490 results | All Cape Town Tours
* A traveler said: "The sunset was beautiful and the music was great. The crew were very attentive and the champagnes was good."
* A traveler said: "The friendliness from the crew, the information they shared and being on a boat with total strangers made it even more interesting."
* A traveler said: "The dive in the waves were amazing,the crew was awesome. Cameron and the others were truly amazing. Love it"
* A traveler said: "The views and how hospitable the crew was. When we got slightly sea sick, they were there to help and made sure we’re ok. Good music playlist also"
* A traveler said: "It was a very pleasant experience wtih a nice weather. The views of Cape Town from the boat were impressive."
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful experience and I enjoyed the sunset. The views were fabulous and I got some really amgazing pictures out of the whole experience. The crew is friendly and you get 2 glasses of bubbles while you on the cruise and if you crave more there is a bar with a host of selections."
* A traveler said: "Lovely champagne sail in the bay! Great way to see Cape Town from the water! Thank you William and Josh"
* A traveler said: "This tour is great. It is mostly driving and takes you to a lot of the Cape Town must see spots. Our guide was great and the experience was solid! Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Table mountain 🏔 Camp bay beach 🏖 The restaurants Cape Town view The beautiful streets The canal cruise 🚢"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Barnabas was an incredible guide. Very recommended. Made the experience memorable for us"
* A traveler said: "Exciting experience, amazing coastline,nature,the guide was perfect,explain all details for everything,we saw boulder beach , and the southest point in africa."
* A traveler said: "Bruce was the most amazing guide! He was kind, knowledgeable and fun! He took us to some really incredible wineries and taught us things we never knew! I will for sure book with this company again when I return!"
* A traveler said: "The signal hill and cape of good hope.. Our agent Barnabas was fantastic. Very well spoken and knowledgeable. I have learned a lot from this tour."
* A traveler said: "We hopped on the canal boat located behind the Aquarium in downtown Cape Town, boat trip was around 1/2 hr. showcasing all the properties built in and around the canal. You can either stay on to do the full cruise around the canal, or, decide to hop off and then get back on tag a later time. We then hopped on the harbour cruise boat that went around the harbour area showcasing the harbour, buildings built around the harbour, landmarks, etc. Took around 45 minutes to do the whole tour without getting off the boat. Nice trip on a beautiful sunny day!"
* A traveler said: "The safari was amazing and our tour guide was fantastic. I would definitely go again. Our driver Dave was amazing. After the Safari he took us for lunch at a beautiful winery. Thanks Dave !"
* A traveler said: "This was a very good tour. The guide Bjorn and the driver Xanda, are just amazing. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Spectacular landscapes. The wildlife was awesome. The experience was made even better by our knowledgeable tour guide who kept us entertained all along the way."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was on time ,very friendly and informative WE would use them again. Cost was reasonable and driver was courteous."
* A traveler said: "Jean Luc was amazing, he did everything he could to make sure we had a wonderful day. We saw and did so much and had a truly remarkable day!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing staff who was particular about getting us everywhere and on time. This is despite all the challenges with the virus overall"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Mike Brown was excellent! He was knowledgeable about the history of the area and accommodated our request to see more than we originally planned. We were lucky enough to see hundreds of adorable penguins at this well maintained site. Highly recommend Mike Brown Tours as a way to see Boulders Beach and Cape Point!"
* A traveler said: "We got super lucky with perfect weather, not only saw the majestic peninsula but also seagulls feeding on fish offshore, seals and dolphins from the air. Flight was well organized, on time, and highly professional."
* A traveler said: "Rico was the best tour guide ever and not to forget Alex our bus driver. They were truly welcoming and friendly really enjoyed the tour"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cape of Good Hope & Penguins Small Group Tour from Cape Town
- Cape of Good Hope-Cape Point & Penguins Private Tour from Cape Town
- Cape Point and Boulder's Beach Penguins Tour: Including Park fee
- Table Mountain, Penguins & Cape Point Small Group Tour from Cape Town
- Big-Five Safari Full Day Guided Private Transfer from Cape Town
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Imizamo Yethu Township
- Cape Town Diamond Works
- Cape Point
- Zeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa (Zeitz MOCAA)
- Victoria and Alfred Waterfront (V&A Waterfront)
- Iziko Museums Slave Lodge
- Chavonnes Battery Museum
- Malay Quarter (Bo-Kaap)
- South African Jewish Museum (SAJM)
- Camps Bay
- Cape Town Stadium
- Twelve Apostles
- Rhodes Memorial
- Swartland Wine Route
- Two Oceans Aquarium
- Stony Point Penguin Colony
- Cape Wheel
- Duiker Island
Day Trips from Cape Town
- Cape Town to South Africa
- Cape Town to Port Elizabeth
- Cape Town to Johannesburg
- Cape Town to Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Cape Town to Table Mountain National Park
- Cape Town to Hout Bay
- Cape Town to Pretoria
- Cape Town to Western Cape
- Cape Town to Hermanus
- Cape Town to Stellenbosch
- Cape Town to Franschhoek