Top Cape Town Outdoor Activities
496 results | All Cape Town Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Barnabas was an incredible guide. Very recommended. Made the experience memorable for us"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best zip lining experiences my husband and I ever experienced. There were a total of 7 different lines and the views were priceless. MOUSI and ZUMA were the absolute best and took very good care of us. They made me feel so comfortable and the customer service was unmatched. I will definitely recommend this place to EVERYBODY ‼️"
* A traveler said: "We got super lucky with perfect weather, not only saw the majestic peninsula but also seagulls feeding on fish offshore, seals and dolphins from the air. Flight was well organized, on time, and highly professional."
* A traveler said: "What a lovely experience we had with Super.. From the beginning of the tour till the end. Learnt so much about the city of Cape Town."
* A traveler said: "The dive in the waves were amazing,the crew was awesome. Cameron and the others were truly amazing. Love it"
* A traveler said: "Spectacular landscapes. The wildlife was awesome. The experience was made even better by our knowledgeable tour guide who kept us entertained all along the way."
* A traveler said: "The safari was amazing and our tour guide was fantastic. I would definitely go again. Our driver Dave was amazing. After the Safari he took us for lunch at a beautiful winery. Thanks Dave !"
* A traveler said: "Exciting experience, amazing coastline,nature,the guide was perfect,explain all details for everything,we saw boulder beach , and the southest point in africa."
* A traveler said: "The best thing we did in Cape Town! This was so much fun and we felt safe and in the best hands the whole time! Definitely do this, you won’t regret it!"
* A traveler said: "Bruce was the most amazing guide! He was kind, knowledgeable and fun! He took us to some really incredible wineries and taught us things we never knew! I will for sure book with this company again when I return!"
* A traveler said: "The signal hill and cape of good hope.. Our agent Barnabas was fantastic. Very well spoken and knowledgeable. I have learned a lot from this tour."
* A traveler said: "Amazing view, pilot was profesional, the flight is one of the best experiences i’ve had in my life. It was ubforgetable"
* A traveler said: "Table mountain 🏔 Camp bay beach 🏖 The restaurants Cape Town view The beautiful streets The canal cruise 🚢"
* A traveler said: "This was a very good tour. The guide Bjorn and the driver Xanda, are just amazing. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, nice view , lunch was awesome and the safari just WOW unbelievable saw 4/5 of the big five and other animals really amazing"
* A traveler said: "My sister and I had a wonderful day. It was our first time wine tasting. Tony our tour guide was great; tellingbus about"
* A traveler said: "Amazing staff who was particular about getting us everywhere and on time. This is despite all the challenges with the virus overall"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and a breathtaking experience. We were able to get up close to several whales, seals and sharks. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour and great tour guide who was patient and very knowledgeable about the city and the monuments."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was on time ,very friendly and informative WE would use them again. Cost was reasonable and driver was courteous."
* A traveler said: "The most memorable way to celebrate my 30th birthday!! The team is absolutely kind & talked through everything I needed to know. The view from the sky was amazing!!"
* A traveler said: "Boschendal was amazing, the staff at the station were welcoming and very friendly. Just to mention Nazli and Tino. An amazing experience worth repeating indeed"
* A traveler said: "The crew of Serenity one were incredible and welcoming and loads of fun. The cruise was an experience everyone should definitely do."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Cape Wheel
- Boulders Beach
- Sir Lowry's Pass
- Stony Point Penguin Colony
- Chavonnes Battery Museum
- Camps Bay
- Lion's Head
- Table Mountain National Park
- Groot Constantia
- Heart of Cape Town Museum
- Rhodes Memorial
- Company's Garden
- South African Jewish Museum (SAJM)
- Silvermine Nature Reserve
- District Six Museum
- Cape Point
- Noon Gun
- Langa Township
Day Trips from Cape Town
- Cape Town to South Africa
- Cape Town to Port Elizabeth
- Cape Town to Johannesburg
- Cape Town to Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Cape Town to Table Mountain National Park
- Cape Town to Hout Bay
- Cape Town to Pretoria
- Cape Town to Western Cape
- Cape Town to Hermanus
- Cape Town to Stellenbosch
- Cape Town to Franschhoek