Jinli Ancient Street
Stretching for 1,148 feet (350 meters), just east of Wuhou Temple, Jinli Ancient Street is one of the oldest shopping streets in Chengdu, dating back to the Three Kingdoms period. Restored in 2004, this historical lane paved with green flagstone still teems with shops, restaurants, and food stalls in traditional architecture.
Tours and tickets to Experience Jinli Ancient Street
Should I book Jinli Ancient Street tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Jinli Ancient Street 2021?
What's the best way to experience Jinli Ancient Street?
- Chengdu City Tour of Qingyang Palace, Wuhou Temple and Jinli Street
- All Inclusive Private Tour:2-Day of Chengdu Discovery with Hotel Accomodation
- 2 Days Chengdu City Tour with Dujiangyan Irrigation System & Mount Qingcheng
- 3 Days Highlight Chengdu & Xian Tour by Bullet Train
Things to do near Chengdu
- Things to do in Southwest China
- Things to do in Chongqing
- Things to do in Changsha
- Things to do in Tianshui
- Things to do in Guiyang
- Things to do in Shangri-La
- Things to do in Wuhan
- Things to do in Xian
- Things to do in Guilin
- Things to do in Yangshuo
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Northwest China
- Things to do in Lijiang
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Southern China