Top Durban Multi-day Tours
31 results | All Durban Tours
* A traveler said: "Great guide! Def. an adventure going up the mountain and was pleasant to visit the Soho Village. The Sani pass view was amazing and just great to take it all in. Nice all day adventure."
* A traveler said: "A great relaxed and calming experience, had a great time. The still waters and the scenery, cruising with a super quite gondola, Wow, so relaxing"
* A traveler said: "The engagement from the driver and explanation of the surrounding, the water the weather and places to go to."
* A traveler said: "Zulu Safaris picked us up at the Durban cruise terminal upon our arrival, and took four of us in a Land Rover to the Lion Park where we saw lions and elephants (kept separately) and fed by the owners. Then to the Tala Game Reserve where the animals run wild. Plenty to see! Great guide and assistant! They gave us our money's worth and more."
* A traveler said: "Great day thanks to Alain & Wendy. They were both very informative. We got more than we expected, with the trip lasting longer, and Alain went out of his way to show my husband the local rugby stadium. Made his day."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing..... I really enjoyed the durban view, the harbor, the botanical garden and the city center. Wooow ...."
* A traveler said: "We were picked up from the cruise terminal on time and our tour guide was the handsome Christo. The tour was well organised. We also were shown more places than booked. Loved it and the tour staff"
* A traveler said: "We had full day Durban Tour with 1st Zulu Safari, very nice and informative, this company took account or interests and was flexible with timetable, start at 9am and finish at 7pm, we saw all important in Durban. Very special was visit the local medicine market."
* A traveler said: "Everything was beautiful enjoyed this experience. Would definitely recommend this to friends and others"
* A traveler said: "After we were on a 4X4 Land Safari we thought iy would be interesting to do a Boat Safari. This was an GREAT IDEA because we saw a lot of crocs, all different kinds of birds and Water Buffalos. The Guide made this a wonderful experience. He also gave us a lot of time to enjoy the beautiful scenery."