Top Greece Escape the Room
17 results | All Greece Tours
* A traveler said: "We booked the small group acropolis tour and the tour guide “Demitrious” was very knowledgeable and we all enjoyed his tour. We all recommend this tour to anyone who has a day or two in Athens."
* A traveler said: "Not rushed but got it all in! Definitely a 5 star experience. Pack light, wear comfortable attire, and plan for some bottles of water - there is a moderate amount of walking."
* A traveler said: "Corinth was a dream. No crowds, beautiful museum, wonderful site! Panos let me customize for my activity capabilities without diminishing my exposure to the country an customs. GREAT lunch right on the water!"
* A traveler said: "Although we booked a two-tank boat dive, the weather had other plans. The dive team made sure that we didn’t leave empty handed and quickly adjust our boat dives to a shore dive, which we were very happy with. Even though it was just the two of us, our dive leader was very patient and made sure we saw the unique terrain. It was awesome!!"
* A traveler said: "Incredible way to see the city. Just book this tour- it’s great! The pace is comfortable for all levels. The tour is local & extremely knowledgeable. Really enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "The first 1/2 day tour to Delphi was too rushed and less than satisfactory. Then we joined another bus with the same company. It was a night and day difference. We spend 1-1/2 days in Meteora. Our tour guide Giota was excellent in explaining the history and kept us engaged."
* A traveler said: "Amazing place to visit, a MUST. The trip is a bit long from Athens by train, but you get your first class tickets you can relax have a drink (or 2) and enjoy the ride."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience, George was amazing, he went above and beyond, definitely recommend Thanks George for really amazing service Regards Oswaldo"
* A traveler said: "The Tour is a Must Do in Santorini. The guide was very knowledgeable and funny. We saw all the highlights and had time to enjoy thing on our own with no worries."
* A traveler said: "The trainer was fun, energetic and knowledgeable about both history and fitness. Had an awesome time and was able to use the stadium track for another workout afterwards!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Christina was smart, friendly and knowledgeable. Our driver and van were also both top notch. In a word, the tour was outstanding!"
* A traveler said: "This experience was above my expectations. The view was amazing, especially with the sunset views. The food was the surprise of the event. Each course was delicious. The five course meal provided a lot of food that we were full by the fourth. Overall, it was highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "It ended up being only my boyfriend and I booked for this experience, so I was happy it did not get cancelled. Instead, Charis was like our own, personal tour guide while we walked around the Acropolis solving clues to find the "missing professor." The puzzles were fun and different than the usual escape rooms I have participated in. Some really stretched our minds. It was nice to use the outdoor surroundings and history Charis was teaching us to help solve everything. She was very informative- we learned much more than we would have than by just reading the placards at the various sites. Charis also ensured we had no questions before moving on- it was not a rushed experience. Afterward, she sent us a cool animated video that showed everything we viewed in the ruins as they may have looked back then, which was a great way to tie the history to real events. This was a fun way to spend a few hours of our morning. I highly recommend it!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mystras (Mistras)
- Filerimos Hill
- Star Beach Water Park
- Athens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)
- Rethymno (Rethimno)
- Thirasia (Therasia)
- Tsambika Beach
- White Beach
- Aquarium of Rhodes
- Little Venice
- Mykonos Windmills (Kato Mili)
- Choragic Monument of Lysicrates
- Lambi Beach
- Chania Old Town
- Historical Museum of Crete
- Ancient Thera
- Spianada (Esplanade)
- Theatre of Dionysus
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Mykonos
- Things to do in Heraklion
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Chania
- Things to do in Corinth
- Things to do in Albania
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Macedonia