Top Greece Hiking
284 results | All Greece Tours
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the entire day with Tas. He was a great guide who was prepared, early and gave us great advice to make the most of our time in Athens. Would recommend this tour for a couple or small group for sure!"
* A traveler said: "This tour gives a good overview of Athens with a visit to Acropolis. I would recommend it with also a visit to the museum."
* A traveler said: "The first 1/2 day tour to Delphi was too rushed and less than satisfactory. Then we joined another bus with the same company. It was a night and day difference. We spend 1-1/2 days in Meteora. Our tour guide Giota was excellent in explaining the history and kept us engaged."
* A traveler said: "Joy was a wonderful guide, keeping everything moving, telling us what we were seeing and giving some great background information while dealing with difficult heat conditions and restrictions along the way. The tour never stopped going and it was so nice to sit back and not have to worry about any of the details. The hotels were lovely and the itinerary was well thought out and interesting."
* A traveler said: "Fast and easy pickup. Right on time and very professional driver. Car was clean and comfortable and the driver friendly."
* A traveler said: "Our flight was 4 hrs late. It was a relief to know our driver was there when we arrived. The car was a taxi. The driver was very pleasant"
* A traveler said: "Although we booked a two-tank boat dive, the weather had other plans. The dive team made sure that we didn’t leave empty handed and quickly adjust our boat dives to a shore dive, which we were very happy with. Even though it was just the two of us, our dive leader was very patient and made sure we saw the unique terrain. It was awesome!!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this tour immensely. Our tour guide was wonderful and knowledgeable about the food and surroundings. We were jet lagged and the tour was very accommodating to our tardiness which we appreciated. I would definitely recommend if you want to experience the local food."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Peggy was very knowledgeable which allowed us to make the most of our brief stop in Athens. We saw the important sites and learned a lot about ancient Greece. Our driver Christos got us everywhere we needed to be safely and efficiently. We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Penelope, was very sweet and made our experience very enjoyable. You definitely get well fed on this tour so come hungry. We were all full by the time we were done. This is a great way to sample a little bit of everything, learn about the culture and cuisine, and enjoy a delicious lunch towards the end with everyone."
* A traveler said: "Great way to get your visit to Athens started. Our driver was waiting just outside of baggage claim and his Mercedes sedan was just feet outside the door in the cab queue. Took the uncrowded toll road and had us to our Plaka hotel in 30 minutes pointing out sites the whole way. Super nice guy too."
* A traveler said: "Easy pickup and delivery. Clean van. Would use again. Right from airy to port without delay. Reliable"
* A traveler said: "Driver was very friendly and courteous! On our way our flight kept getting delayed and he was helping us decide what to do."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. The guide was friendly, knowledgeable and entertaining. You could see the passion he has for his job and for athens."
* A traveler said: "He was incredibly well educated on the history and motivations that drove these monuments, very witty and personable. We feel very fortunate to have been guided through this tour by Hermes and very much appreciate his professionalism and genuine efforts to represent Greece culture honestly and with great pride in his heritage."
* A traveler said: "Not rushed but got it all in! Definitely a 5 star experience. Pack light, wear comfortable attire, and plan for some bottles of water - there is a moderate amount of walking."
* A traveler said: "Sophia our guide was very knowledgeable and explained things very well. Weather was very hot in Delphi but pleasant at the monasteries. Hotel was very comfortable, great location and very good dinner and breakfast."
* A traveler said: "Awesome trip and friendly knowledgeable staff. Very convenient shuttle to and from hotel. Food was very delicious."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide, very knowledgeable. Lovely hotels and breakfast and lunch are plentiful. Tour is top notch and takes you thru extensive landscapes, cities efficiently and with enjoyable experiences"
* A traveler said: "Driver right on time, at pick up spot. Very nice, clean vehicle. Told us about the area. Will us this company again to return to airport."
* A traveler said: "Unbelievable clear , emotional, and detailed presentations by the guide Joy! She enriched us with our knowledge about Greek history! Thanks, Joy!"
* A traveler said: "The tour leads you to see places that cannot be reached by vehicle. The path is mostly covered by trees and it starts early enough in the morning so the heat is still bearable. Evan was very considerate and patient, he told us stories and history about the place."
* A traveler said: "The transfer to the hotel was great. Driver was there with a sign and he carried the luggage to the car. The driver was courteous and he provided some useful Athens information on the way to the hotel."
* A traveler said: "The Tour is a Must Do in Santorini. The guide was very knowledgeable and funny. We saw all the highlights and had time to enjoy thing on our own with no worries."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Running Tours
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Mt. Lycabettus (Lykavittos)
- Frangokastello Beach
- Paradise Beach
- Zante Water Village
- Palace of Knossos
- Byzantine & Christian Museum
- Hosios Loukas Monastery (Moni Osios Loukas)
- Piraeus Cruise Port
- Lambi Beach
- Achilleion Palace
- Archaeological Museum of Chania
- Ancient Aptera
- Museum of Byzantine Culture
- Bee Museum
- Mandraki Harbour
- Limnoupolis Water Park (Aqua Creta Limnoupolis)
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Mykonos
- Things to do in Heraklion
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Chania
- Things to do in Corinth
- Things to do in Albania
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Macedonia