Top Hungary Half-day Tours
306 results | All Hungary Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide was the highlight Christina was delightful. What a treat having her take us around Budapest."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the sights of Budapest, book early in your stay and you can go back to spend more time in your favourite places. Our tour guide was very good was a young guy think he was called Andy"
* A traveler said: "Patricia was amazing. It was a fantastic tour filled with history and information about an important time, place, and people."
* A traveler said: "Had a short stopover in Budapest and wanted an afternoon tour to see some city. Guide and tour was superb. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "If you have a day to spare in Budapest, this is a great option for you to consider. Bratislava may not be as popular as the neibouring capital cities of Prague, Vienna and Budapest but it has its charms. And quirks. And history. Our tour guide, Susan , is fantastic. No problems at all with our booking."
* A traveler said: "One of the best tours of our trip. such talent and skill these young men have! and the horses were stunning. Architecture and museums are super, but lively entertainment of this caliber is truly spectacular,"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience with a great sommelier. Very interested to learn about Hungarian wines and try local sparking / white and red wines."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip round Budapest and our guide really know his city and it's history. Highly recommended😀"
* A traveler said: "Great fun visiting 3 small wineries with good wines and meeting many interesting people from all over the world!"
* A traveler said: "A great way to see Budapest at night. Thee wine tasting had 7 wines (plenty) and the 3-piece string orchestra gave the trip a nice ambience. This was our final excursion for our trip and a great way to wrap things up."
* A traveler said: "Please read the review above about this most wonderful man. Rashad tailored the two days we spent to meet our needs. We got to see places that normally tourists do not get to see. He took us at the best times to see the sights. For example, we went to St Stephen's Basilica at 10 am when the Holy Thursday service was to begin. The bells were ringing outside and inside the organ was playing and there had to be 2-3000 people there for the service as we were able to hear part of the mass and his knowledge of the church was unbelievable. The same held true for the palace, the parliament, the opera house, St Mathias church plus Jewish History as we are Jewish. My traveling partner had some health issues and he made sure that she could be accommodated with such grace and care. Thank you Rashad for making our trip to your beautiful city a memory that we will never forget."
* A traveler said: "The drivers were punctual and the tour guide was extremely informative and happy to answer any questions."
* A traveler said: "The patriotism came across loud and clear. We learned a great deal about truly being from Hungary and wanting this country to succeed. The talking points and locations were PERFECT!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was amazing, very documented and very interesting ! Very appreciate the concept, the car, everything was good!"
* A traveler said: "This was our favorite tour in Budapest! We loved our guide Bea. She was very charming and made great restaurant choices and food recommendations, making our first visit to Budapest so much fun! Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was very good and informational. The Parliament is absolutely beautiful and should be seen if your in Budapest. Our tour guide was very good and at the end of the tour answered any and alll questions"
* A traveler said: "Hearing the background of the locations and dishes we were tasting added depth and richness to the experience."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time! Attila was wonderful and very knowledgeable. We were able to do a lot in a day. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Booking this tour was easy and I quickly had the opportunity to detail what we hoped to see on our tour. My husband and I were travelling with my father and mother and due to their age and mobility concerns would never have been able to see all of the sights without the driver and a guide. Borcsa (Barbara) was so bright and knowledgable that we all had such a wonderful time. We enjoyed our time in the Dohany Street synagogue and her ability to get to the front of the line! Best of all she ensured that she showed us places that were not included with our cruise tour a few days later. We also customized our pick up and drop of stops to work with our day. I highly recommend this tour and will use them again the next time come to the fabulous city of Budapest!"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome. Barbara was our guide, she was fun and knowledgeable. Great way to see Budapest."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had the best time on this tour. Met some wonderful people, learned a lot about chocolate and regional wines and dinner was perfect."
* A traveler said: "Important: come early enough to get the best seat. With our seat at the back in open air we got a marvelous night view to buda and the parliament."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was Attila. He did a great job of explaining everything, took us to beautiful places, and was a very kind man. We learned so much from him and it was fun to tour the city on these scooters. A very recommendable experience."
* A traveler said: "Lovely music and venue. Followed by an equally beautiful view from the river with good food and good wine."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Memento Park
- Zwack Museum and Visitors' Centre
- Holy Trinity Column (Szentháromság-Szobor)
- Budapest History Museum (Castle Museum)
- Hungarian Heritage House (Budai Vigadó)
- Széchenyi Square (Széchenyi István Tér)
- Hungarian National Gallery (Magyar Nemzeti Galéria)
- Buda Castle (Budai Vár)
- Dohány Street Synagogue
- Adam Clark Square (Clark Ádám Tér)
- Hospital in the Rock Nuclear Bunker Museum (Sziklakórház Atombunker Múzeum)
- Hortobágy National Park (Hortobágyi Nemzeti Park)
- Zugfozde Palinka Museum (Zugfozde Pálinkamúzeum)
- Chain Bridge (Széchenyi Lanchid)
- Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Szentendre
- Things to do in Sopron
- Things to do in Miskolc
- Things to do in Pécs
- Things to do in Slovakia
- Things to do in Serbia
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Timisoara
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Transylvania
- Things to do in Central Croatia