Top Hungary Museum Tickets & Passes
19 results | All Hungary Tours
* A traveler said: "I love this card. Helped me entirely with logistics and itinerary. I did more than I planned since the card was accepted in many amazing sites. Recommended."
* A traveler said: "This is a good spa with many pools. It is well worth it to get the cabin. You need a cap to be in the indoor pool."
* A traveler said: "We liked the country side. The basilica was nice sight to see as well as the view of the town from the other side of the river when we crossed to Slovakia. We stopped in nice location for lunch which was sufficient."
* A traveler said: "A simple pre-order so you have a ticket before you get to Széchenyi Spa. Wonderful customer service because I had to change the day of my visit and it was an easy process. Please bring your own slippers and towel. Get the massage and a private cabin for your belongings and changing. Both are worth the money. I pretty much spent the whole day here. I didn't really like the indoor pools. So I enjoyed the tan that I received."
* A traveler said: "If you have a day to spare in Budapest, this is a great option for you to consider. Bratislava may not be as popular as the neibouring capital cities of Prague, Vienna and Budapest but it has its charms. And quirks. And history. Our tour guide, Susan , is fantastic. No problems at all with our booking."
* A traveler said: "The food and view in the restaurant is amazing and the service was excellent. Three very large courses ( you can skip a meal after eating here) and a wide selection to choose from. On arrival you are given your entrance ticket to the spa next door which includes the main pool, thermal bath area, sauna world and a locker. Don’t forget to bring your own towel as renting one is a rip-off. We also added on massages when we arrived at the spa. The spa itself is spacious and relaxing, the massages were magnificent if you enjoy deep tissue massages. We were in the spa as it became dark ( it stays open to 10pm), and it was beautiful to see the lights of the city twinkling from the thermal pools and poolside loungers. A very good value trip. I definitely recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Excellent and highly recommended tour! Wonderful wineries (each was different). Good variety of wines"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful way to see the Hungary! Nora was an awesome driver and guide. I did the same tour on a bus last fall. The private car was only slightly more money but a vastly better quality day."
* A traveler said: "We had a really nice experience at the 3D-Gallery Budapest! The rooms with the 3D photo stations were mesmerizing. Furthermore the service was professional! We would recommend everyone to visit it!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing miniatures and well preserved/cleaned. Some miniature functionality buttons didn't work at all."
Frequently Asked Questions
- 3D Gallery Budapest
- House of Parliament (Országház)
- Chain Bridge (Széchenyi Lanchid)
- Hungarian Heritage House (Budai Vigadó)
- Ecseri Flea Market (Ecseri Piac)
- Museum of Fine Arts Budapest (Szépmuvészeti Múzeum)
- Museum of Applied Arts (Iparmuvészeti Múzeum)
- Sándor Palace (Sándor Palota)
- Chocolate Museum (Csokoládé Múzeum)
- Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- Buda Castle Funicular (Budavári Sikló)
- Danube Palace (Duna Palota)
- Andrássy Avenue (Andrássy Út)
- Memento Park
- Hungarian National Gallery (Magyar Nemzeti Galéria)
- Vigadó Concert Hall (Pesti Vigadó)
- Budapest Pinball Museum
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Szentendre
- Things to do in Sopron
- Things to do in Miskolc
- Things to do in Pécs
- Things to do in Slovakia
- Things to do in Serbia
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Timisoara
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Transylvania
- Things to do in Central Croatia