Top Jasper Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Jasper Tours
Sort by: Featured
Cooking in the back-country is an art. It takes careful planning, cool outdoor gear and light weight ingredients. At Peak Nic, you will experience how it feels to be completely self-sufficient in the great outdoors. Equipped with a small backpack full of ingredients, outdoor cooking gear and a hiking pole, you will be hiking a 3.5 KM intermediate trail to a famous local peak Old Fort Point. Once at the top, we will setup camp and I will teach you how to cook delicious food in the outdoors using light and flavor-packed ingredients with a "leave-no-trace" approach. We will then sit and enjoy our creations while taking in panoramic views.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Classes & Workshops in Jasper are taking additional safety precautions?
These Jasper experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Classes & Workshops in Jasper are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Jasper may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Jasper Discovery Trail Tours & Tickets
- Yellowhead Pass Tours & Tickets
- Medicine Lake Tours & Tickets
- Maligne Canyon Tours & Tickets
- Jasper SkyTram Tours & Tickets
- Jasper Planetarium Tours & Tickets
- Sunwapta Falls Tours & Tickets
- Miette Hot Springs Tours & Tickets
- Mount Robson Provincial Park and Protected Area Tours & Tickets