Visit Koh Samui's most interesting sites with our certified guide! The top sights on the island can be explored in a day on this tour, you would know enough about cultural and history of this charming tropical island:
• First, visit Big Buddha temple which is the most famous landmark. Reach by walking up by the steps to pay respect and take the spectacular view.
• Next is Chinese Lady Monk, statue is surrounding by a pond. Visitors can feed the fish by donation.
• Then, visit the spectacular panoramic views at the Lad Koh Viewpoint.
• The Grandmother and Grandfather Rocks, This unusually rock with naturally creation.
• Guan Yu Shrine, The biggest Chinese's god in Thailand.
• Pay respect the mummified monk, real body in a sitting position and un-decomposed.
• Stop at Namuang Waterfall before heading to Nathon Town, learn about local daily life. Samui local products can also be found here.
Remark: For Cruise Ship's customer who travels less than 10 pax is not suitable with this program
Uncover Ko Samui's unique cultural heritage and scenic natural surroundings on this half-day tour. Marvel at the Big Buddha temple, admire the sandy beaches from Laad Ko lookout, drop by the Grandmother and Grandfather rocks, and see the Mummified Monk.
- Guided tour to glimpse natural wonders of Ko Samui
- Chance to visit to unique rock formations—Hin Yai & Hin Ta
- Opportunity to see preserved mummified monk at Wat Khunaram
- Lush waterfalls of Na Muang & photos at Big Buddha Temple
- Stroll up to panoramic Lad Koh viewpoint
Explore the highlights of Ko Samui in just a half day on this comprehensive tour, with all round-trip transportation included. You'll travel with a small group, which means personalized attention from your guide and plenty of time to ask questions. Stops include the viewpoint at Lad Koh, Big Buddha Temple, the Na Muang Waterfalls, the mummy at Wat Khunaram, and others.
Visit the top sights of Koh Samui with ease on a full-day tour with your own private guide. Travel in comfort by air-conditioned vehicle to important temples including Big Buddha Temple, Wat Plai Laem, and the temple with the mummified monk. Take in the spectacular scenery from Lad Koh viewpoint, see Namuang waterfall and the Grandmother-Grandfather rock formations, and have a Thai lunch at a beachside restaurant.
Visit most popular destination on Koh Samui
* Visit beautiful temple ( Wat Plai Laem )
* See famous Big Buddha
* Enjoy panoramic view at Chaweng View Point
* Go to Grandfather and Grandmother rocks
* See the incredible Mummified Monk
* Go to Namuang Waterfall 1
Immerse yourself in Kho Samui City’s culture, faith, heritage, food, and sights on this full-day, guided tour with transportation included. Visit Buddhist landmarks and see the shops where clothing, artifacts, and street foods are sold. Visit natural landmarks and learn their folklore and walk among the trees of a coconut plantation before seeing a cascading waterfall.
Leave navigation to the experts and check off Koh Samui’s signature sights in just half a day on this guided door-to-door tour. Traveling in a group no larger than 15, see Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai), Grandmother and Grandfather Rocks (Hin Yai and Hin Ta), Wat Khunaram, with the Mummified Monk, and Na Muang Waterfall. Along the way, soak up island vistas from the Lad Koh View Point.
Experience the best of Koh Sumai with this Round Island sightseeing tour that hits all of the highlights. Explore this popular boutique island with your friendly local guide. Make stops at Grandpa and Grandma Rocks, the famous Big Buddha and NaMuang Waterfall, plus learn about the numerous beaches and resorts that dot the island.
Explore the island of Koh Samui on a group tour that is ideal for budget travelers who are short on time but want to see the top attractions on the island. While staying on Koh Samui it can be difficult to get out of the tourism hubs and see the rest of your surroundings, but this tour takes you around the island to cultural sites, scenic viewpoints, and natural attractions.
Travel around Koh Samui with a small group of just eight people in a comfortable, air-conditioned minivan. Your driver will follow routes designed to avoid large crowds of tourists, and you'll visit some island sites off the beaten path. Listen to engaging commentary on the heritage, culture, and history of Thailand and the islands from your guide.
Visit the splendid landmarks of this beautiful island " Samui " .
- The Golden Big Buddha Temple ( Wat Phra Yai )
- Lad Koh Viewpoint
- The Grand mother and Grand father Rocks
- Coconut plantation
- Kunaram Temple
- Namuang Waterfall
- Local Market in Nathon Town
Discover the many wonders of the stunning Koh Samui on this four-hour, all-encompassing tour. The first stop is the Ladd Koh viewpoint, where you will enjoy an incredible panoramic view of the island and Gulf of Thailand. Then, visit the famous Grandmother and Grandfather rocks on Lamai Beach. Up next, head to Wat Khunaram, before heading back out to nature for a swim at an incredible waterfall.
After soaking up the sun and splashing in the cascades of Koh Samui’s most evocative waterfall, dry off and pay a visit to the island’s Big Buddha statue, one of the most striking icons of the island which can be seen at a distance of several kilometers.
Noted: Program detail are subject to change due to concerns condition
Renowned for cerulean waters, colorful coral reefs and a myriad of vibrant fish, the small islands of Kho Tao and Kho Nangyuan provide excellent snorkeling day trip locations, away from the tourist crowds of neighboring islands. Begin the day with a convenient hotel pick-up and a pre-departure breakfast on the pier. Then ride the warm waves by speedboat to the first snorkeling stop at Koh Tao's isolated Mango Bay. Exploring the azure waters will work up an appetite for a beachside restaurant lunch before hopping back on board and heading to the emerald bays of Koh Nangyuan. Here you'll get the chance to explore the shallow reefs of one of Thailand's best snorkeling spots. As the day starts to cool, travel ashore to make the 10-15 minute hike to the viewpoint offering spectacular views of the sandbar-linked island below. Enjoy a swift boat ride back to Samui and a return drop-off at your hotel.
Rent a vehicle with a private, English-speaking driver and explore Koh Samui at your own pace. Visit the main attractions according to your choice, and enjoy the flexibility of an itinerary without the hassle of an organized tour.
Get a real touch of Samui and experience the absolute difference from other islands you might have been. Explore various attractions around the Samui Island's main ringed road. The tour will visit Big Buddha, the most scenic viewpoint, Grand Ma & Grand Pa Rocks, Wat Khunaram for mummified monk before getting to Na Muang Waterfall.
1. Highlights: Koh Nang Yuan and Koh Tao Day Trip,Experience four-wheel drive, Afternoon Tea at W
2.Included:Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels, 3 nights accommodations,Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited, Air-conditioned vehicle,Service of English speaking guides as mentioned in the itinerary.
3. Duration: 4 Days 3 Nights
Itinerary: 8:45-09:00 - 13:00 Hrs
- Wat Phra Yai (Big Buddha Temple) - Discover the most notable religious landmark in Samui and enjoy a beautiful panorama from the terrace on which the statue stands.
- Lat Ko Viewpoint - is one of the best and most straightforward places in Samui to catch sight of a great panoramic view on the sea and on the beautiful east coast of the island
- Hin Ta Hin Yai Rocks (Grandma and Grandpa Rocks) - Storied natural rock formations known for bearing a resemblance to male & female genitalia.
- Wat Khunaram (Mummy Monk) - is a Buddhist temple on the island of Ko Samui in Surat Thani Province, Thailand. It is most notable for being the shrine of "the Mummy Monk", Luang Pho Daeng, who died in 1973 and directed that his body be put on display as a reminder of the transience of human existence.
-Namuang waterfall - are just a sample of the places to see