To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
Discover the natural wonders of the Phi Phi Islands with up to 15 of your closest friends on a private 7.5-hour boat tour from Krabi. Round-trip transportation from your hotel, a buffet lunch at a resort restaurant, and snorkel gear are all conveniently provided. Once on board, set out with your private crew to Phi Leh Bay, Monkey Beach, and beyond. You decide how much time you spend at each location.
Explore the rain forests and rivers of Khao Sok National Park on a two-day adventure from Krabi, and spend the night in a jungle bungalow at the edge of the Sok River. You’ll paddle a kayak on a wildlife safari, spot gibbons in the forest canopy, watch for nocturnal animals on a night hike, then join an experienced guide for a trek into a lush valley. With pickup and drop-off at Krabi hotels, this two-day trip includes meals, accommodations, and activities, as well as national park entrance fees.
Experience the best of Krabi Province on this island cruise and snorkeling tour aboard a traditional yet spacious longtail boat. Cruise to four different islands known for their gorgeous white-sand beaches, and be awed by the towering limestone cliffs and jungle of famous Railay Beach. Enjoy a beachside lunch and dinner, and explore the crystal clear waters during two snorkeling stops—one during the day, and one at night for an enchanting swim among the bioluminescent plankton.
Cruise to five islands along the Krabi coastline during this sunset tour, departing from Ao Nang or Railay. You'll board a wooden junk equipped with snorkeling gear, kayak, and stand-up paddleboard, with plenty of swimming opportunities along the way. A Thai buffet dinner is served with a cocktail or cold beer.
Experience your very own James Bond-inspired adventure on this full-day tour of Phang Nga Bay from Krabi. Cruise to the Khao Phing Kan islands by longtail or speed boat, then switch to a kayak to explore the caves and beaches of Thalu Island and Khao Phing Kan. Keep your camera to hand as you pass Koh Tapu island, the 20-meter-tall rock nicknamed ‘James Bond Island’ after its appearance in 'The Man with the Golden Gun'. That’s not all: visit Wat Suwan Kuha Temple, or ‘Monkey Cave’; see the Raman Waterfalls; and stop for lunch (included) in the Panyee floating village.
Enjoy three essential Krabi mainland experiences without the self-drive stress on this relaxing guided tour, with round-trip hotel transfers. First, meet the monks at Tiger Cave Temple, and opt to brave 1,260 steps for one of Thailand’s most stunning views; next, hike through forest to the bright pools known as Emerald Pool and Blue Lagoon; after a local restaurant lunch, unwind in the comfort of Wareerak Hot Spring Spa.
Board a speedboat for the Phi Phi Islands on a full-day tour from Krabi, and island-hop through a stunning Andaman Sea archipelago.
Cruise slowly past Viking Cave—known for its vivid murals and circling swallows— and Maya Bay, made famous from Leonardo Dicaprio's 'The Beach.' Pause for a buffet lunch at Koh Phi Phi Don, then cast off again to explore the islands’ thriving reefs and pocked, limestone cliffs.
Book with us because we start earlier than any other groups and we enjoy the 3 sites without the crowd. Their is much more chance to witness the wild life if we arrive first. You will be amazed to see large groups starting while we return to the pier. You will know then that you made the right choice booking with us.
IMPORTANT: WE DO NOT ACCEPT GUESTS WHO ARE STAYING ON RAILAY BEACH.
Soak in the beauty of Cheow Lan Lake from a longtail boat during this full-day tour from Krabi. Travel by minivan to Khao Sok National Park, then transfer to the longtail boat for a cruise around jungle-covered limestone islands and a hike to Coral Cave. Have plenty of time for swimming and kayaking, and enjoy a Thai lunch at a lakeside restaurant. This active small-group tour is limited to 12 travelers, and includes guide, lunch, use of equipment, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
Spend the day sunning, swimming, and snorkeling on some of Thailand's most postcard-worthy beaches on this tour from Krabi to the Phi Phi Islands. Stop at the stunning Phi Leh Lagoon, surrounded by limestone cliffs, and see Maya Bay, famous as the filming location of the paradise in 'The Beach.' Avoid the tourist crowds thanks to a savvy guide, and snorkel in the crystalline waters at one of the area's best yet less crowded diving spots.
Set out across the Andaman Sea for a day-long tour of Krabi’s "4 Islands," and watch the tide uncover the slender spits that join the jungle isles. Explore the coastline by traditional longtail boat, and leave the day’s first footprints on fine, powdery beaches. Snorkel in a sheltered lagoon, linger in the swaying shade of coconut palms, and enjoy a picnic lunch on a pristine beach. Stroll between Tup Islets and Chicken Island, then cast off again toward fantastical rock formations that soar above the tropical sea.
The limestone cliffs and emerald waters of Phi Phi Islands—where the Hollywood movie 'The Beach' was filmed—make the ideal day trip for nature lovers and movies buffs. With an efficient scenic speedboat tour, you reach the islands off the coast of Krabi faster than on other boats and have extra time to snorkel along the vibrant coral reefs, lounge on the white-sand beaches, and explore filming locations.
• Visit and discover five of the most famous and popular Islands of Krabi : Poda Island, Chicken Island, Tub & Moh Island,Ma Taming Island, Yaowasam Island, Railay Beach and Phranang Cave
• Admire and explore one of Thailand’s unseen highlight and wonderful sandbank gradually separated sea at Tub Island.
• Enjoy snorkeling with an abundance of marine life in the coral reefs at Chicken Island, funny rock shape looks like Chicken’s head.
• Discover and explore a well known beach for rock climbing at Railay and amazing the ancient spirit house located at Pranang Cave.
• Enjoy snorkeling at Yawasam Island with a great visibility and variety of hard corals
• Enjoy a delightful sunset and explore what's like to swim among bioluminescence the wonderful natural that reveals at night.
• Enjoy with delicious buffet dinner on the beach.
7 Islands Sunset Tour is the best choice to combine a Boat day between the islands and Krabi Sunset,
one of the most evocative of Thailand. This Amazing tour Departure in the afternoon around 14 pm and return in the evening around 21 pm, the program includes the Visit the 7 islands Area front Ao Nang :
Poda Island, Chicken Island, Tup Island, Door, Talu, Madurai.
Hassle Free Bookings
• Delve into Krabi’s jungle on a one day or half day tour to discover unique hidden sights like the Tiger Temple Cave, the Emerald Pool and Hot Spring Waterfall.
• Enjoy walking in the jungle among the fantastic old trees and abundant rainforest.
• Enjoy a various lunch at a local restaurant.
• Relax in the natural bathtub with mineral hot water at hot spring waterfall, known as it’s good for your health.
• Enjoy swimming at the natural swimming pool at the Emerald Pool.
Make the most of your time in the islands of Ao Nang by traveling via speedboat. This full-day tour takes you to Poda Island, Chicken Island, Railay Beach, and Tup Island, something tours via longtail can't accomplish in a single day. Listen to commentary from your guide on the region's flora, fauna, history, and ecosystem. Complete your experience with a beachside picnic lunch midday.
Enjoy a more intimate encounter with the stunning Phi Phi Islands in a guided group no larger than 10. After pickup from your hotel, ride a speedboat to see Maya Bay, then swim and snorkel on Bamboo Island, admire Viking Cave, look for primates on Monkey Beach, and savor a buffet lunch on Ko Phi Phi Don. Snorkel Loh Samah Bay and Pileh Bay before returning home.
Sunset is undoubtedly the most magical time to see Krabi’s coastline. Opt for an extra-special experience on a luxury catamaran cruise at sunset, a romantic choice ideal for couples and small groups. Regular stops give you the chance to swim and snorkel while a gourmet BBQ dinner, accompanied by wine and soft drinks, ensures you stay satisfied. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
• Exciting and fun with White Water Rafting 5 km along the Song Phreak River in Phang Nga province.
• Touching beautiful scenery, fresh air, participate in adventure outdoor activities in the tropical forest.
• Visit wonderful natural attractions and adventure in white water.
• Experience the thrill and adrenaline sush of careening down the river rapids with gorgeous views of the magnificent landscape around you.
• Visit Suwan Khuha Temple, known locally as “Monkey Cave Temple”.
• Increase your excitement experience with 1 hour ATV ride activities.
• Enjoy riding through the jungle and bumpy trails.
• Delicious Thai set lunch and seasonal fruit.
Learn to cook like a local, from a local, on this Thai culinary experience at Ya’s Cookery School in Krabi. Browse a food market for ingredients, and get hands-on guidance on creating authentic Thai dishes from professional chef, Ya. Learn the secrets behind classics like massaman curry, pad Thai, and more, and then savor your creations. Ingredients, choice of class times, plus pickups and drop-offs at select hotels included.
• Amazing with glowing plankton in the night.
• Explore and enjoy swimming among Bioluminescent Plankton, the wonderful natural that reveals at night.
• Swim and relax at the white sandy beach and take in the spectacular scenery.
• BBQ Dinner on the beach.
• Admire and enjoy a delightful sunset.
• Exciting Fire Show on the beach.
Take a private tour by longtail boat through the Hong Islands that has an optional upgrade to include sunset at Railay Beach and night snorkeling in bioluminescent waters. Depart in the late morning and travel with your own private boat captain to four beautiful islands. Visit secluded beaches, swim and snorkel, and eat lunch at a less-visited island. Upgrade for the sunset dinner, and night snorkel option if desired.
Get the perfect introduction to Krabi’s limestone on a half-day rock climbing tour at Railay Beach. Learn belay techniques and basic safety from an expert guide, then use a secure top rope to practice your skills on cliffs above Railay and Phra Nang. Work with a small group to scale routes that range from beginner to intermediate, and challenge yourself to take on some of the world’s most scenic rock.