A playground for adults and kids alike, Las Vegas offers visitors so much more than casinos and shows on the Las Vegas Strip. Extreme adventures like skydiving and outdoor activities on ziplines and ATVs offer a different adrenaline rush. Here are some options for getting extreme.
- Take an exotic car for a spin on the Las Vegas Motor Speedway and drive a Ferrari or Lamborghini for the day.
- Experience a 60-second free fall through the sky after jumping out of a plane on a tandem skydive over the open landscape.
- Get an eagle's-eye view as you zipline through Bootleg Canyon at speeds reaching up to 50 miles (80 kilometers) per hour.
- Shoot a machine gun at exploding targets in a safe, contained outdoor facility.
- Explore the nearby Red Rock Canyon by hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, or even scootering beside the scenic foothills.
- Go whitewater rafting on the Colorado River right through the Grand Canyon.
- Explore the rugged desert of the Hidden Valley and Primm Valley on ATV, dune buggy, or dirt bike.