Madame Tussauds Hollywood
One of the most-visited Madame Tussauds stands on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, at the corner of Hollywood Boulevard and Highland Avenue. The wax figures depicted at Madame Tussauds Hollywood include entertainment icons, film directors such as Alfred Hitchcock, and movie characters like E.T. and the X Men, as well as pop stars, infamous criminals, and athletes.
Madame Tussauds Hollywood Tours
Should I book Madame Tussauds Hollywood tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Madame Tussauds Hollywood 2021?
What's the best way to experience Madame Tussauds Hollywood?
- Go Los Angeles All-Inclusive City Pass: 40+ attractions and theme parks
- Lost Souls of Hollywood Blvd: GPS-Guided Audio Walking Tour
- Hollywood Open Air Bus Tour to Celebrity Homes and Beverly Hills
- Hollywood Sightseeing Tour from Orange County
Things to do near Los Angeles
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona