Located within the many tourist attractions of Ayer Keroh Melaka, the park is only 5 minutes drive after the exit toll of PLUS highway, along the Jalan Ayer Keroh towards the city centre of Melaka.
The third park of the Skytrex Adventure, it houses some signature challenges such as the first Skybike in Malaysia, the UFO, the Tarzan Bungee Swing and many more.
Join us on one of our popular day excursion to the historical state of Malacca. This UNESCO World Heritage site was once a great sea port where the Portuguese, Dutch and English once ruled. The tour covers a visit to the St.Paul’s hill for a view of the straits and the ruins of St.Paul’s Church; the oldest church in South East Asia. Our next stop is at the Dutch Square, the focal point of several historical monuments and sites in the state. The square is also known as the Red Square because most of the area has been painted red. This area is extremely photogenic so make sure your camera battery is fully charged. We will then stroll along the festive Jonkers Street for some light shopping and local lunch. We will then explore Malacca’s Harmony street; the only street in Malaysia where you may find 3 types of worship houses; a Hindhu Temple, a Buddhist temple and a Muslim Mosque. Finally, we will visit a traditional Malay house. Finish your excursion with a ride back to Kuala Lumpur.
Journey back to 19th-century Malacca with a visit to the Baba Nyonya Heritage Museum. Enjoy skip-the-line entrance, then gain an insight into Baba Nyonya culture and heritage on a 45-minute guided tour of the historic building.
Ruled in turn by Portuguese, Dutch, and English colonists, the historic port of Melaka holds UNESCO World Heritage status. Skip the transport stress and explore the city direct from your Kuala Lumpur area hotel on this small-group tour. Capture photos at the St. Paul’s Church ruins and the Stadthuys, admire historic Cheng Hoon Teng Temple, browse the Jonker Street stores, and savor a Peranakan lunch in a local restaurant.
Enjoy a day filled with thrilling rides, animal encounters, and more at A'Famosa, “the largest water theme park in Malaysia.” This full-day experience covers entrance fees to the water park, Old West, and Safari Wonderland. Book the optional upgrade to include transfers by comfortable air-conditioned vehicle and enjoy the scenic ride from Kuala Lumpur. The English-speaking driver ensures you get personalized attention.
Add a bit of silliness to your Kuala Lumpur vacation at the Upside Down House Gallery. The museum is modeled exactly like a typical house with a kitchen, living room, bathroom, and bedrooms. However, all of the rooms are upside down. This allows you to take some very funny and gravity defying photos. You’ll have your friends and family scratching their heads over your pictures.
- Embark on a perilous voyage in the historic city of Melaka in the invigorating adventures of Sinbad
- Follow the Master of the Seven Seas in a thrilling thousand-tale journey to defeat the evil Shaman
- Have fun with the entire family in this interactive 7D cinema experience and get to fight realistic monsters!
- Immerse in the action-filled fantasy and join Sinbad solve puzzles, challenges, and vanquish the Dark Army
- Discover a Safari Wonderland at A’Famosa Resort in the historical city of Melaka for a captivating day in the wild!
- Encounter with exotic species through immersive activities
- Explore the land of ferocious tigers, elegant flamingos, towering giraffes, and more as you discover their habitats
- Board a scenic cruise to the middle of a lake and visit Monkey Island to encounter lemurs, monkeys, and gibbons
- Enter the Old West Cowboy Town or the Water Theme Park just minutes away from Safari Wonderland to continue your adventure at A'Famosa Resort!
- Plunge into a fun-filled day at Malaysia’s largest water theme park in the stunning historical state of Melaka!
- Escape from the bustling city life for a thrilling water escapade at A’Famosa’s Water Theme Park!
- Make a huge splash with family and friends at an aquatic playground for adults and children
- Float, slide, and swim through 11 exciting rides and attractions––jump into game pools, water slides, and more
- Enter a Safari Wonderland or the Old West Cowboy Town just minutes away from the Water Theme Park to continue your adventure at A'Famosa Resort!
Pre-book tickets to Melaka Wonderland for all-day access to water features and rides in a forest setting. Securing your Melaka Wonderland tickets in advance is a time-saving strategy to ensure a stress-free arrival at the Melaka theme park, where facilities go from child-friendly to adrenaline-fueled: Float the Lazy River, catch a ride in the Wave Pool, then head to Adventure Island for a high-speed ride.
Malacca’s restaurants may serve Peranakan and Malay dishes, but choosing them from a menu won’t teach you as much as cooking them. Book this private cooking class at a local’s home and gain insight and cooking and food styling tips you’d never get from just eating out. Meet your host—a passionate cook—and create a Peranakan or Malay starter or main in her kitchen before enjoying them for lunch.
Make the most of even a short stop in Melaka on this half-day small-group guided tour from the Parameswara Jetty. Ride a trishaw, feast on a lunch of the city’s signature Peranakan cuisine, and soak up signature sights of historic Old Town: St. Paul’s Church, Red Square (Dutch Square), Jonker Street, Porta de Santiago, Cheng Hoon Teng Temple, Kampung Kling Mosque, and Sri Poyyatha Vinayagar Moorthi Temple.
Don't miss the Encore Melaka Impression Series when in the city!
1.Be at the edge of your seat as the auditorium rotates in a complete 360-degree while the show intensifies.
2.Watch an astounding display of advanced 3D visual effects, projection mapping, and larger-than-life props.
3.Enjoy heartwarming performances of the local's touching life stories set amidst a multicultural background.
4.Witness the state's 6-centuries worth of history, retold by 200 local performers in a spellbinding 70-minute show.
The best way to know more about a city's origins is through an elaborate cultural show, just like the Encore Melaka Impression Series. Enjoy the emotional retelling of the local life stories, blended into traditional and contemporary dance styles that drives audiences to tears.
- Discover the wild, wild west and feel the thrill of exploration at A’Famosa’s Old West Cowboy Town in Melaka!
- Go crazy and get rowdy with boisterous cowboys and merry Red Indians in the charming setting of the Old West
- See rustic buildings and the culture of the western world come to life in exciting attractions and performances!
- Enter a Safari Wonderland or the Water Theme Park just minutes away from Cowboy Town to continue your adventure at A'Famosa Resort!
Melaka Bird Park, hailed as the first open aviary bird park in Malacca, is built on a 1.8 hectare site at the Botanical Garden in Ayer Keroh, Malacca. It has the largest aviary in Malaysia and will be the only bird park to house such a large collection of Malaysian bird species. With nearly 700 bird species calling the lands and waterways of Malaysia home, the bird park aims to protect every species and educate the public by hosting a number of educational and recreational programmes.
- Get access to an exciting park filled with heritage buildings inspired by the diverse culture of Malaysia
- Take your family and friends for a day of educational activities and shows inside the park
- Enter the world of Pirate Adventure, which will transport you Melaka's golden age
- Learn more of the rich Malay history with a 5D cinema experience
- Continue your adventures at the Safari Wonderland or the A’Famosa Water Theme Park in Melaka just minutes away from Melaka Alive
Experience the enchantment of 3D and get some great vacation photos in the process with a visit to the Malacca Illusion 3D Art Museum. These admission tickets will grant you access to the museum and its 38 pieces of 3D art. While there, don't miss a stop at the Inde Appshaker's Augmented Reality 3D video animation for an immersive experience in 3D.
Return from Malacca with some truly fantastic photographs after time spent at the Upside Down House, a traditional Malay house that has, quite literally, been turned on its head. Ideal for families, the house provides hilarious photo opportunities while also providing insight into traditional Malay culture. Plus, booking in advance means you'll guarantee an admission ticket to the popular attraction.
Melaka Zoo is one of Malaysia’s largest zoos, located just north of Malacca, and home to over 1,200 animals.This prepaid admission ticket offers full access to the park, including the zoo keeper talks, feeding sessions, and the live bird show. Once inside, spend as long as you like exploring the park and spotting animals including Malayan tiger, Sumatran rhinoceros, Asian elephants, red panda, Mongolian wild horse, and squirrel monkey.
After a convenient pickup from your Kuala Lumpur hotel set off to explore the many wonders of Malacca, a UNESCO-listed city. Spend the morning wandering through streets that are an eerie reminder of Portuguese, Dutch, and British colonialism in Malacca. Then, soak up the 18th-century architecture as you visit Malaysia's oldest functioning Catholic church, St. Peter's.
The next stop provides a look at a once-grand fortress, A Famosa. The gatehouse, known as the Porta de Santiago, betrays its long history with a weathered, battle-scarred, and ghostly exterior that thrills and chills in equal measure.
Proceed into the Malacca Museum complex through the ruins of St. Paul's church before strolling among the former Dutch administration buildings that make up the striking Red Square. Midway through your trip you stop for lunch in a delicious local restaurant. Conclude the trip with a leisurely walk on Malacca River bank before being transfer back to your hotel.
Price Based per Car
Want to flaunt your beautifully clicked pictures and stories?
Get clicked by our professional yet affable photographer at a price you can't say no to!
Travographer provides a one hour photoshoot with a professional photographer that will guide you to get your best shots and bring the best out of your memories!
We promise, your holiday experience will never be the same after booking a Travographer.
Explore the historic town of Malacca, a key port for trade between the East and West with influence of former Asian and European rulers evident throughout this World Heritage City.
You will be visiting the Dutch Square (Red Building) The Stadhuys that were once the offices of the Dutch Governor. The other main attraction is the Main gate of the Malacca fort which been reinforcement back after the battles between Malacca and Portugese, A Famosa or Porta De Santiago. Beside this two (2) places we also visiting the :
* Straits Mosque
* Jonker Walk
* Riverside Artwalk
Pre-book and enjoy your transfer service from Malacca to Kuala Lumpur city center hotels / apartments in peace. This service is certainly the idea solution for those who wish to travel in fast and comfortable way.
Learn about Malaysia’s indigenous culture and watch elephants feed and bathe at an elephant sanctuary with a full-day trip from Kuala Lumpur. Visit a local village to get a glimpse of everyday life for Malaysians, then continue to the sanctuary to meet the elephants. Watch the creatures being fed and bathed, and learn how the sanctuary protects the elephant population.
NOTE: In monsoon season some or all elephant activities may be cancelled if the river is above a safe level.