Top Middle East & Africa Arab Baths
130 results | All Middle East & Africa Tours
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience that I will definitely do again. Total relaxation . You could not ask for a better complete day."
* A traveler said: "well organised , clean and very good professional and very good massage picked up by their driver on time . Initial thoughts were a little cautious as the spa is located in a back street . However once the hammam started , all fears alleviated - very thorough and good scrub. Massage was good . well worth the money"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing treatment and the welcoming was excellent, As well as I would love to thank Najwa, Saly and Amany."
* A traveler said: "Me and my wife had a very pleasant experience at this SPA, they have kind and professional people! I recommend anyone to do this experience will feel refresh after that!"
* A traveler said: "My spa visit Spa CORDON was amazing and the staff was very professional. Whenever I visit Dubai again I will be sure to visit."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent package. Was picked up at hotel and arrived at a simple structure. The place is small but has everything needed. You are given a locker, towel & rope. Started with sauna, which would have been nice if it had some steam, was in there for about 10 min. Would have like for it to be hotter, but must have been that I booked a 7:30 pm and seemed they just turned it on and didn't have time to get very hot. After on to the Turkish bath with was great especially the bubbles. My attended was excellent and gave me an excellent massage and treatment. The price for this package was well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Well worth a trip here and felt really relaxed. The scrub and massage was amazing. We could have had more time in the jacuzzi as I had to rush my tea. Also washing down after the scrub could be a bit more professional and be done somewhere with a shower facilites, not done in an open drain area especially with no slippers or sandals."
* A traveler said: "I took a chance and booked blindly with my 2 friends. I actually wasn’t expecting a lot but I got more than I bargained for. The staff were amazing and the Hamam and massages were perfect. So relaxing. Have recommended to everyone I know in hurgada."
* A traveler said: "It was a very good massage. People who work was very nice. Jaccuzi, sauna, peeling, massage : all was amazing."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed my experience today!! From the moment my driver (I'm sorry I have forgotten his name) picked me up at my hotel to the minute he,dropped me back off at my hotel! He wakes into the 'facility' with me and made sure I was checked in properly! The ladies who helped me with Hammam and also the massage we amazing. They made me feel comfortable and relaxed throughout the entire visit. I left feeling calm and at peace! Thank you for the opportunity to experience the practice of hamam in such a beautiful place!!"
* A traveler said: "The cooking class was outstanding. It really was one of the best days I've had. My friend was not feeling well that day but I persuaded her to come just in case she felt better later and then missed out. She came and the staff were fantastic. They gave her a drink mixed with cumin and some other spices and herbs, told her to lie down for half an hour and after that she felt much better and was able to join in. They are so knowledgeable and I learnt so much. They give you a sheet with the recipes on it and of course you get to taste the delicious meal you've made. I highly recommend this class to anyone! Onto the massage - DO NOT BOTHER! The venue was awful, it reminded us of a brothel! There were men there and your chest is exposed with no-one really bothering to make sure you can't be seen by passer bys. The massage itself was good but its very difficult to relax in that environment! I would have gladly skipped this but we were dropped there and our driver left so it was difficult to just leave."
* A traveler said: "Lovely ranch. Horses so well kept and lovely guy who took me out on the beach. Such a lovely horsey trip. Go for this one. They were so good and kind and really took the time to make your ride a great memory"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Hammam and Massage Experience at Dubai's La Maison De Beaute
- regularly sanitized Hammam & Massage
- Cleopatra Program 120 min ( with Oil massage )
- Moroccan Bath & Steam bath & Hot Marble & Foam & Scrubbing Massage - Hurghada
- Arabian Rassoul Body Wrap, Massage and Facial at Dubai's La Maison De Beaute
- Art & Culture
- Arts & Design
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Traditional Wellness
- Arab Baths
- Day Spas
- Hammams & Turkish Baths
- Thermal Spas & Hot Springs
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Great Rift Valley
- Malay Quarter (Bo-Kaap)
- Jumeirah Beach
- Agadir Kasbah Ruins (Agadir Oufella)
- Greenmarket Square
- Bantama High Street
- Chapman’s Peak Drive
- Young African Refugees for Integral Development Center (YARID)
- World of Birds Wildlife Sanctuary and Monkey Park
- Cultural Foundation
- Tiran Island
- Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)
- King David's Tomb
- Way of the Cross (Via Dolorosa)
- W. E. B. Du Bois Memorial Centre for Pan-African Culture
- Jerusalem Jewish Quarter
- Isandlwana Battlefield