Top Middle East & Africa Horseback Riding
335 results | All Middle East & Africa Tours
* A traveler said: "We have just recently been on this trip and had a fantastic time. Pick up was prompt from our hotel. Our tour guide Mohammed (Potatoe) was very professional and patient as we were a group of twelve including young children, he made the trip very enjoyable and looked after us. Lunch was delicious and the kids loved the camel rides."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic view and scenery excellent tour guide beautiful horses Was for my son Great value for the money"
* A traveler said: "Definitely recommended! Rashid was a great guide very entertaining and knowledgeable!! We enjoyed the sights and meeting the lovely Berber people! The camel ride was a great experience!"
* A traveler said: "This was an incredible experience! From Abu Simbel to Edfu, Philae , Kom Ombo a hot air balloon and more! The cruise was very comfortable, the rooms were stylish and clean, very nice bathroom. Our guide Zakaria became our friend in a very short period of time and will forever be our friend! Very fast paced tour and packed with activities but completely worth it every second! Trip of a lifetime!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great, really laid back, the right amount of information provided and was good value for money."
* A traveler said: "The bus driver was very careful and friendly. Moustafa (the guide) was very friendly, charming, helpful. He opened his house and gave us his hospitality with all his family. He was perfect. I recommend this travel agency !!!"
* A traveler said: "Mando is the best horseback tour guide I've ever had (and I've gone on lots of horseride tours across Egypt and the USA). I ride a few times a year and enjoyed cantering along the trail and learning about the crops/Luxor life/etc. This was my husband's second time ever riding a horse. Mando took time to actually make sure he was comfortable with his ride and taught him lots of skills."
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful activity and great way to see the beaches. Id recommend it if youve ridden a few times. I am not the best rider, but managed. Read more on my blog."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best things I did in Hurghada! This is a must do when in Hurghada. The horses were friendly, we swam with the horses and my guide was AMazing!"
* A traveler said: "This is an excellent tour to do if you have limited time and want to experience the south of the country. Our guide was flexible and always attentive to how much time we wanted at the different places. He has plenty of information to share with us, but was happy to also let us cat nap in the car to recharge our batteries. Petra is a wonderful site and the time we had was just a taster of all there is to see. The Wadi Rum desert is a stunning place and our jeep ride was the ideal way to experience it. There was a problem with our booking in the overnight camp. Although I considered taking off a star for this, I am not doing so as the effort and care that the staff of the camps put into sorting the problem out was exemplary. A real taste of Bedouin hospitality. The drive back via the Dead Sea gave a good impression of the country. Swimming in the Dead Sea was a very strange experience, but definitely an experience worth having. Overall this tour is excellent value for money and I will remember the things I saw for a long time."
* A traveler said: "I had a very happy time riding on the beach and forest, my horse Whisky was wonderful very calm. My guide Mohammed was very friendly and patient with me. I will definitely be going again. ❤🐴❤"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Bird Watching
- Camel Rides
- Horseback Riding
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Nature Walks
- Pack Animal Tours
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Workers' Museum
- IFAN African Art Museum (Institut Fondamental d’Afrique Noire)
- Aspire Zone (Doha Sports City)
- Observation Deck at 300
- Tree of Life (Shajarat-al-Hayat)
- St. Simeon Monastery
- Hwange National Park
- Church of the Multiplication (Church of the Multiplication of the Loaves and Fishes)
- Cairo Opera House
- Al Ain Oasis
- Katara Cultural Village
- Martyrs' Lane (Şehidler Xiyabani)
- RestHouse Dead Sea
- Jemaa el-Fna (Djemaa el-Fna)
- Careless Reef
- Victoria Falls Bridge