Top Middle East & Africa Street Food Tours
129 results | All Middle East & Africa Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. We went to places we never would have gone ourselves and the food was really delicious. Wonderful authentic people and food. YaYa was great fun and kind to everyone he met on the streets which was nice to see."
* A traveler said: "We had a brilliant afternoon. The tour was well organised, informative, the guide Mahmed was excellent. We have been taking many trips and excursions in Dubai, but this one we liked the most."
* A traveler said: "This was such an awsome food tour, the guide was excelent and her knowledge is fantastic, plenty of food to eat, just have to pace yourself to get to the end, because desset is yummylious."
* A traveler said: "I dont usually do street food tours but this one comes highly recommended. The Tour guides (Adrian and Dada) were pleasant and knowledgeable and really good company. Foods were served in generous portions and very tasty. The walk was good too!Tip: Skip breakfast. This is a lot of food."
* A traveler said: "It was a great time! Parinita is an excellent, knowledgeable guide who know her way around the city. We went to many different local restaurants, and every place we went to had a rich history behind it. And that’s definitely what made this trip so memorable. This tour is a must do if you’re in Cape Town!"
* A traveler said: "Gilda was an excellent tour guide. She was very informative, confident, and freely shared her knowledge of South African social history and more."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very good and our guide provided lots of information and more than enough food to try. We visited a number of different stalls where we sampled a variety of food stuffs that we would not have discovered on our own."
* A traveler said: "I always try to start my tour in a country with a food tour the day before my actual tour begins just to get a flavor of the local food spots. Most tour groups don't go to the local food spots. This food tour was right on. Great local food that was not available on my actual tour."
* A traveler said: "Doing this tour on our fist full day in Morocco was the best decision we made! Our tour guide Nezha was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable, she introduced us to all the best foods in Morocco, what to try, and what to look for. Without her expertise, we wouldn't have tried all the amazing food that we ordered for the rest of our three city trip (Casablanca, Fez and Marrakesh). Not only did she take us to all the best markets, bakeries, and tea places, she also shared so much about Casablanca and Morocco. Our favorite part of the tour was when Nezha walked us through the various markets buying fresh meat and vegetables and then took us to a local restaurant where they cooked it all for us. It was one of the best meals we had!"
* A traveler said: "Suqlain is an excellent host and we enjoy every minute of the tour. The food, the history, the streets; everything was perfect."
Frequently Asked Questions
- West Coast National Park
- Wafi City Mall
- The Pearl-Qatar
- Tahrir Square
- Luxor Temple
- Royal Palace of Casablanca
- Bait Al Baranda
- Rhodes Memorial
- Zambezi River
- Beirut National Museum (Musée National de Beyrouth)
- Al-Aqsa Mosque
- Na'ama Bay
- Aga Khan Mausoleum (Tomb of Muhammad Shah Aga Khan)
- Saqqara (Sakkara)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Wadi Shab (Shab Valley)