Top Middle East & Africa Theme Parks
134 results | All Middle East & Africa Tours
* A traveler said: "The lazy river and tallest water slide was fun . Couldn’t find the Shark Safari where you wore the helmet under water"
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much - Mohammed was a nice guide and made lots of amazing pictures of us. Great to show kids that Egypt is more than beach and pool."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant day the whole family, 5 Of us loved the rides, As their were rides for all groups a d thrilling rides for the daring"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved our trip to Ferrari World. The driver was in time, the van was clean and comfortable. Se struck traffic on the way home and got a bit sick of being on the road but that is hardly the drivers fault. Highly recommended and much cheaper than trying to drive ourselves from Dubai!"
* A traveler said: "Rose was very helpful. She knows what angle she should take the pictures. It was an amazing experience, if I visit Dubai again I’d definitely visit 3D world again."
* A traveler said: "Worked great! |I would recommend printing several vouchers, I had trouble with my phone refusing to open the barcode. Unfortunately for me, several of the sites insisted on keeping the voucher and they gave me back a photocopy that would not scan at the next location."
* A traveler said: "Though expensive but best part was less crowd, so we were able to cover every ride in both the parks."
* A traveler said: "Gets a thumbs up from me. The Dabangg show was probably the highlight. I didn’t get to Krrish or Ra One as I was stretched for time but I am reliably informed they are better. It’s on my list for the next visit."
* A traveler said: "Tour guy Julius was very helpful, and he made sure we go to the giraffe center before it was packed so we can see the giraffes close tag and it was fun , what topped it up was the lunch at the carnivore restaurant. Will definitely come back to Nairobi to experience more. You"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rhodes Memorial
- Acre (Akko)
- Aspire Zone (Doha Sports City)
- Temple of Horus (at Edfu)
- Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)
- Tomb of Ramses VI
- Ajloun Castle
- Colossi of Memnon
- Way of the Cross (Via Dolorosa)
- Mosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad
- Mt. Sinai
- Kasbah Amridil
- Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des Confluences
- Baku Old City (Icherisheher)
- Montazah Palace Gardens
- Royal Palace of Fez (Fes Dar el-Makhzen)
- Mons Porphyrites
- Khan Al-Khalili
- Ramses II Statue at Giza