With a natural focus on the delights of drinking wine and enjoying the food that goes with it, Napa is designed for romantic getaways. From hot air balloon rides and winery tours to intimate dinners and small-group food and wine tastings, here are several romantic activities to satisfy even the most ardent Valentino.
- Tour the Napa Valley in a chauffeur-driven private vehicle, making stops at wineries and other sites you choose.
- Take in a Napa Valley sunrise from a hot air balloon while sipping sparkling wine before savoring breakfast at Domaine Chandon.
- Explore the African wildlife at Safari West in Santa Rosa via open-air Jeep.
- Discover the best food, wine, and cocktails in Sonoma on a walking tour of downtown Healdsburg.
- Delve into wine production along the back roads of quiet northern Sonoma.
- Pedal among the vineyards before stopping for a picnic lunch on a guided bike tour.
- Sample wine-infused chocolates, breakfast tacos, artisan salumi, and other flavors of Napa during a tour of downtown Napa.
- Meet the winemaker and sip exclusive wines with a Sonoma wine tasting priority pass.