Top Northeast Brazil Jet Boating
Saved to wishlist!
Cruises & Sailing
Private and Luxury
Ports of Call Tours
Nature and Wildlife
Private Sightseeing Tours
3 results | All Northeast Brazil Tours
Sort by: Featured
Discover Morro de São Paulo on this 11-hour day trip from Salvador. The village is known for its charm and its picturesque surrounding landscapes and makes a great escape from the urban life of Salvador. Accompanied by a knowledgable guide, travel by land and sea to the fine beaches, crystal-clear water, lush hiking trails and fascinating tide pools that have made Morro de São Paulo.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Skip the hassle of finding your own way to Morro de São Paulo, a popular destination for beachgoers, on a stress-free tour from Salvador da Bahia. Let a guide take care of arranging three different types of transfers—which include hotel pickup, a ferry ride to Itaparica, and a speedboat from Valença—while you spend more time relaxing in the white-sand coves on Tinharé Island.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Spend a full day out on the waters of All Saints Bay ((Baía de Todos os Santos) with your private party on a luxury speedboat. With a dedicated captain and crew at your disposal, motor between the Old Fortress of São Marcelo and the 54 islands within the bay. This private tour ensures a flexible itinerary and personalized attention; tour can accommodate seven passengers.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Jet Boating in Northeast Brazil?
The best Jet Boating in Northeast Brazil according to Viator travelers are:
What Jet Boating in Northeast Brazil are taking additional safety precautions?
These Northeast Brazil experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Jet Boating in Northeast Brazil are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Northeast Brazil may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Morro do Careca
- Itaipava Arena Fonte Nova
- Fortaleza Beach Park
- Fortaleza Central Market (Mercado Central de Fortaleza)
- Salvador Mercado Modelo
- Meireles Beach (Praia do Meireles)
- José de Alencar Theater (Theatro José de Alencar)
- Malakoff Tower (Torre Malakoff)
- Pirangi Cashew Tree (Cajueiro de Pirangi)
- Ricardo Brennand Institute (Instituto Ricardo Brennand)
- Jacuma Beach (Praia de Jacuma)
- Pitangui Lagoon (Lagoa de Pitangui)
- Mangue Seco
- Aquarium Island (Illa dos Aquarius)
- Forte de Santo Antonio da Barra
- Pirangi Beach (Praia de Pirangi)
- Maracajau Beach
- Frades Island (Ilha dos Frades)
- Baia Formosa
- Cumbuco Beach
- Things to do in Salvador da Bahia
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Sal
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Paramaribo
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Andes