Top Northeast Brazil Snorkeling
Saved to wishlist!
Cruises & Sailing
Nature and Wildlife
Ports of Call Tours
4 results | All Northeast Brazil Tours
Sort by: Featured
Come and experience the navigation of the ancient vessels of the Polynesian Triangle. The expedition's proposal is adventure and contemplation in the paradisiacal setting of Fernando de Noronha Island. The expedition leaves at Praia do Porto. The route is 4 km, passes through Air France, Rugido do Leão, Praia do Cachorro, Praia do Meio and Conceição, with a stop for bathing / diving. Live this experience and hope the dolphins surprise you!
Explore the pristine Maracajau beach, commonly known as Brazil's Caribbean, on this full-day excursion from Natal. With a local guide, enjoy the stunning scenery and go scuba diving (at an additional cost) in the Parrachos, which offers a 10-foot (3-meter) deep reef formation inhabited by abundant marine life. This tour includes round-trip transportation from your Natal city hotel in an air-conditioned coach.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Come and experience the navigation of the ancient boats of the Polynesian Triangle next to the best canoeing club on the island, the Noronha Paddle Club, a club with extensive experience in the field and with extremely qualified professionals. The expedition's proposal is adventure and contemplation in the paradisiacal setting of Fernando de Noronha Island. The expedition leaves at Praia do Porto. The route is 4 km, passes through Air France, Rugido do Leão, Praia do Cachorro, Praia do Meio and Conceição, with a stop for bathing / diving. Live this experience and hope the dolphins surprise you!
Located at the most eastern point of the Americas in Seixas Beach, Seixas Natural Pools offers leisure, diving, adventure. All this less than 1 km from one of the main tourist attractions of the capital of Paraíba, the Far East of the Americas, during the tour, the visitor discovers the beauty and tranquility that only the warm waters of the northeast can offer. The natural marine beauty, all its fauna and flora, algae, fish among, are the great attractions of the tour. No matter your age or courage, the beauty of the ride will give you an indescribable adventure.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Snorkeling in Northeast Brazil?
What Snorkeling in Northeast Brazil are taking additional safety precautions?
These Northeast Brazil experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Snorkeling in Northeast Brazil are good for avoiding crowds?
- Tororo Dike (Dique do Tororó)
- Barra do Cunhaú
- Nosso Senhor do Bonfim Church (Igreja de Nosso Senhor do Bonfim)
- Museum of Ceara (Museu do Ceará)
- Tinhare Island (Ilha de Tinharé)
- Metropolitan Cathedral
- Meireles Beach (Praia do Meireles)
- Jacuma Beach (Praia de Jacuma)
- Sao Francisco Church and Convent (Igreja e Convento de Sao Francisco)
- Salvador Mercado Modelo
- Francisco Brennand Ceramic Workshop (Oficina Ceramica Francisco Brennand)
- Itaparica Island (Ilha de Itaparica)
- Forte de Santo Antonio da Barra
- Ceará Tourism Center (Emcetur)
- Trails Park (Parque das Trilhas)
- Lagoinha Beach (Praia de Lagoinha)
- Cacimbinhas Beach
- Things to do in Salvador da Bahia
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Sal
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Paramaribo
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Andes