Top Osaka Classes & Workshops
44 results | All Osaka Tours
* A traveler said: "Great evening learning to cook in Osaka. Really friendly host, funny, engaging and we went away with good recipes for street food. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Thank you, yayo! Very charming and insightful. We had a lot of fun and a very tasteful dinner!"
* A traveler said: "Lucas was awesome and very knowledgeable. Took us to some great locations and explained everything well to us. Would do this tour again. Lucas is great!"
* A traveler said: "Andrew was my tour guide in Osaka. I asked to be shown places less visited by tourists and I wasn't disappointed. Thank you Andrew for showing me around your city."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see Osaka. Kevin was great and the three of us had a great personal tour. Worth it to have the small group experience. Kevin is very knowledgeable and did a great job tailoring the tour to our needs."
* A traveler said: "Mr. Suga was amazing prompt, knowledgeable and great English skills which allowed us to customize the experience. He also assisted in explaining the subway and bus system which gave us the mobility to truly enjoy the city. Highly Recommend this tour and guide!"
* A traveler said: "It was my 50th Birthday celebration. Levy ensured the trip was memorable and gifted a cake at the end"
* A traveler said: "Genuinely a highlight of our trip. We couldn’t ask for a better host or a better time to be had. Would 100% recommend this for anybody who is considering it as you will not be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "The activity was a great cooking experience with Keiko her friends. We learn about cooking okonomiyaky and was so easy. Also we had dinner together and practiced languages! 100% recomended!!!"
* A traveler said: "Very experience. Nice talks and good atmosphere. Delicious recipe well explained. Not to miss while in Osaka"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Prefecture Government Sakishima Building (Cosmo Tower)
- Osaka Museum of History
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Osaka
- Isshin-ji Temple
- Den Den Town (Nipponbashi)
- Japan Mint (Osaka Mint Bureau)
- Tempozan Ferris Wheel
- Kids Plaza Osaka
- Sennichimae Doguyasuji Shopping Street
- Tempozan Harbor Village
- Momofuku Ando Instant Ramen Museum (Cupnoodles Museum)
- Spa World
- Osaka Museum of Housing and Living
- America-Mura (American Village)
- Amami Onsen Nanten-En
- Abeno Harukas (Osaka Harukas)
- Tsutenkaku Tower
- Kuromon Ichiba Market
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture