Top Activities on the Ground in Osaka
27 results | All Osaka Tours
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this tour! Aki was super friendly and showed us some really fascinating sites in Osaka."
* A traveler said: "Lucas was awesome and very knowledgeable. Took us to some great locations and explained everything well to us. Would do this tour again. Lucas is great!"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour! Not only will you get to try different foods that the locals themselves actually eat apart from the typical ones that we tourists know like sushi, ramen, etc., you will also get to do some sightseeing as well. Ben was awesome- not only was he very knowledgeable and but also very accommodating!"
* A traveler said: "Mr. Suga was amazing prompt, knowledgeable and great English skills which allowed us to customize the experience. He also assisted in explaining the subway and bus system which gave us the mobility to truly enjoy the city. Highly Recommend this tour and guide!"
* A traveler said: "What a brilliant few hours with Levy. Spending time wandering off the beaten track and tasting delicious local food was a wonderful way to get to know Osaka better. Levy is full of knowledge and information. An excellent tour and an essential inclusion to any visit to this great city."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was not specific enough some of us could not understand where to meet. What we saw was lovely and worth the money but we skipped Kobe and left tour at Osaka."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing with the help of Guide Mr Hiro. He was really superb. He came in time to pick and with us till the end. Very knowledgeble person with fluent English Language. We had a fantastic time and experience with him. This Viator tour was superb."
* A traveler said: "Nara and Kyoto are beautiful. Excellent tour guide, and just the right amount of stopping at each location. A bit chaotic at first trying to figure out which bus you go to at the hotel, but it was sorted then everything worked out."
* A traveler said: "We had Hitomi as our Tour Guide and she was terrific. Very knowledgeable of the area and the food. We explored the Dotonbori and Shinsekai areas and ate at a couple of differ restaurants. We had Kushikatsu (lightly breaded and fried nibbles on a stick - I had Shitake mushroom, green peppers and a cheese one), Okonomiyaki (Pancake-like mixture with veggies, egg and choice of protein) which we cooked on a griddle in middle of table and lastly the Octopus balls.....with sake of course! Generous amounts of oishi food - highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "They were booked but they were able to accommodate us. the service waa great, driver was pleasant. We would do business with Viator again. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Ken and Yuzu were down to earth and very knowledgeable tour guides. We had a blast biking around learning some history and enjoying some light snacks. I highly recommend this tour not only because it was fun but because the organization is helping to stabilize the homeless community by teaching them to fix bikes! If you are into fun while helping the community, this is the event for you!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Utsubo Park
- Universal Studios Japan
- Osaka Central Fish Market
- Amami Onsen Nanten-En
- National Bunraku Theater
- Osaka Museum of Housing and Living
- Den Den Town (Nipponbashi)
- Japan Mint (Osaka Mint Bureau)
- Osaka Museum of History
- Sumiyoshi-taisha (Sumiyoshi Grand Shrine)
- Osaka Aquarium (Kaiyukan)
- Kuromon Ichiba Market
- Momofuku Ando Instant Ramen Museum (Cupnoodles Museum)
- Abeno Harukas (Osaka Harukas)
- Tempozan Harbor Village
- Nara Park (Nara Koen)
- Osaka City Central Hall
- America-Mura (American Village)
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture