Top Pennsylvania Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
Attractions & Museums
Tickets & Passes
Museum Tickets & Passes
Arts & Design
Art & Culture
2 results | All Pennsylvania Tours
Sort by: Featured
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Plan a fun and creative day out for the whole family when you spend a day at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Philadelphia. Book your tickets in advance for a seamless visiting experience, arrive at a time that works best for you, and explore the exhibitions independently. Kids can build their own LEGO® creations, enjoy rides and a 4D movie theater, view miniature Philadelphia attractions in Miniland, and much more.
Car enthusiasts will love visiting the AACA Museum, which is dedicated to vintage vehicles. This ticket gives you access to the three floors of the museum. Exhibits rotate every few months, so you can always see something new. You can enjoy the convenience of taking a self-guided tour so you can go at your own pace or take a guided tour with the knowledgeable docents.
* A traveler said: "Motocicle and mustard. I like the history. I like old car. The museum is very good for all family..."
* How are review snippets generated?
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Pennsylvania are taking additional safety precautions?
These Pennsylvania experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kid-Friendly in Pennsylvania are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Pennsylvania may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Philadelphia Academy of Music
- Hershey's Chocolate World
- Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Independence Visitor Center
- National Constitution Center
- Benjamin Franklin National Memorial
- Schuylkill River Trail
- Dutch Wonderland
- Longwood Gardens
- Institute of Contemporary Art at the University of Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia Italian Market
- Powel House
- Sesame Place Philadelphia
- Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul
- Mütter Museum
- Cathedral of Learning
- Franklin Court
- Second Bank of the United States
- Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Georgia